China : Collapsing every year yet growing every year!
Rainbow 

中国是怎么做到年年"崩溃"年年增长的?

Jialat riao...

Sure gotch peepur notch happy about this... Tongue

Especially those legendary 3 gorges dam "experts" who said it will collapse... Tongue

The internet remembers... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Geneco's post

The anti Chinese Cecas here like Oyk got bitch slapped by this video lol!
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

https://www.afr.com/world/china-admits-i...119-gtuh42

China admits its GDP data is fake

FAKE GDP DATA

FAKE CHINA

(02-02-2024, 12:59 PM)Geneco Wrote:  Jialat riao...

Sure gotch peepur notch happy about this... Tongue

Especially those legendary 3 gorges dam "experts" who said it will collapse... Tongue

The internet remembers... Tongue

Correct hor .... I also remember before the narratives "China’s economy collapsed" the bunch of stooges like sgbutt shitexchange revealer way ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan teaserteam  kokee were screaming hysterically about the collapse of the Three Gorges dam - posting fake YouTube videos and unreliable western propagandists! Many were shouting "tofu" dam .... hehehehe after years these bunch of know-nothings pretend nothing happened and start a new narratives  - China’s economy collapsed " 

Let us wait for a few more years and this same bunch of ignoramus brainless stooge will parrot another new narratives initiated by their western masters ...
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

.... oh yeah I almost forgot - sgbutt was so adamant about the Uyghurs genocide in Xinjiang .... with shitexchange ROFLMAO grotesqueness revealer teaserteam way Basic_Strategy kokee wagging their tails and lapping it all up like - even the monkeys are cleverer than them as the monkeys won't fall for such lies!!!!

money dont fall for anything cause animal see no evil hear no evil and talk no evil

[Image: See%2FHear%2FSpeak+No+Evil+Monkey+Family+Statue.jpg]

(02-02-2024, 02:53 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  money dont fall for anything cause animal see no evil hear no evil and talk no evil

[Image: See%2FHear%2FSpeak+No+Evil+Monkey+Family+Statue.jpg]

The ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s work in lawyer office kopi kia very buay song hor jjww LOL LOL sucking licking extremely hard hard hor LOL your daddies will reward you busload of cum LOL 

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-130947.jpg]

Some bought china and hk stocks and everyday want them crushed?

Nothing surprise. Growth from rural areas must b. Just like India, their GDP growth higher leh. Some provincial government were caught falsify the GDP numbers before.

[Image: IMG-5446.png]

(02-02-2024, 03:37 PM)revealer Wrote:  Nothing surprise. Growth from rural areas must b. Just like India,  their GDP growth higher leh. Some provincial government were caught falsify the GDP numbers before.

Some Sg government officials have been caught for corruption. Does that mean that ALL of them are corrupted?  Thinking

(02-02-2024, 04:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  
Some Sg government officials have been caught for corruption. Does that mean that ALL of them are corrupted?  Thinking

To many normal people the answer is NO! But to this bunch of bozos and simpletons if one or two officials are corrupted then the whole nation is corrupted!

Look at the way they post analyse data (with one even claimed to be a reporter - utter shamelessness) - many times their views are very shallow lack accuracy and arriving at conclusions based on false premises and hearsays - like the Ah Sohs regurgitating rumors and gossips!

From Uyghurs genocide, three gorges dam collapse, tofu buildings and C919, ev cars breakdowns  collapse of Chinese handphones companies to China economy collapse  - this bunch of apes and monkeys totally lack knowledge credibility and have zero idea how the goobal economy works  - all they do is post from anti China websites, anti China Youtubers  - all are known to be paid by the US govt for spreading bad news about China!

Believe them at your own perils!!!!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(02-02-2024, 02:46 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  
Correct hor .... I also remember before the narratives "China’s economy collapsed" the bunch of stooges like sgbutt shitexchange revealer way ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan teaserteam  kokee were screaming hysterically about the collapse of the Three Gorges dam - posting fake YouTube videos and unreliable western propagandists! Many were shouting "tofu" dam .... hehehehe after years these bunch of know-nothings pretend nothing happened and start a new narratives  - China’s economy collapsed " 

Let us wait for a few more years and this same bunch of ignoramus brainless stooge will parrot another new narratives initiated by their western masters ...
the funniest one we saw was "tfkmueh" pretending to be a "dam" expert after watching youtube videos... Tongue

until kenna exposed 9696 by a real civil engineer who expose all his nonsense about the structure of the dam... Tongue

lol youtube university standard only know how to mash report buttons and PM mods after lose arguments right? Tongue

not happy people bring up their embarrassment then report people for "digging" thread... Tongue

same thing pattern with covid and kenna expose for all their lies and nonsense again lololol... Tongue

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...09/page-18

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.

(02-02-2024, 11:03 PM)Geneco Wrote:  the funniest one we saw was "tfkmueh" pretending to be a "dam" expert after watching youtube videos... Tongue

until kenna exposed 9696 by a real civil engineer who expose all his nonsense about the structure of the dam... Tongue

lol youtube university standard only know how to mash report buttons and PM mods after lose arguments right? Tongue

same thing pattern with covid and kenna expose for all their lies and nonsense again lololol... Tongue

That guy is an Indian. I'm quite certain about this.

Ignore List: Oyk

(02-02-2024, 11:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That guy is an Indian. I'm quite certain about this.

really?

thought they said he's an indo chinese or something... Tongue