MBS badge lady caught walking down Orchard road without wearing a mask again!!!!!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...mask-again

Will they put her in jail again?

XiaSuay really desperate for attention….

(10-03-2022, 09:16 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  XiaSuay really desperate for attention….

Just like you lor!  Rotfl

(10-03-2022, 09:18 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Just like you lor!  Rotfl

i only want ur attention Love

(10-03-2022, 09:19 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  i only want ur attention Love

Sai thang gets my attention everyday!  Laughing

xiaxue is a national embarrassment!

Do what the law need to do loh.. Repeater offender, fine more jail longer..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-03-2022, 02:18 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Do what the law need to do loh.. Repeater offender, fine more jail longer..

This is what should be done to the repeat offender........the badge lady wants attention.....

(10-03-2022, 02:20 PM)debono Wrote:  This is what should be done to the repeat offender........the badge lady wants attention.....
Once govt fine more jail more, win win situation.. govt earned from the fine, lady get the attention she wants

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-03-2022, 09:19 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  i only want ur attention Love

Fucking gay

Smile

(10-03-2022, 02:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Fucking gay

ur wife strongly disagrees with ur sentiment nudie