China : Property buyers from across 22 cities default on mortgages

If value of property drop so fast below your outstanding loan,  it does not make sense to service the loan.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-es...-mortgages

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Likely because they stop working. 2nd tier cities, the property prices are still rising.

The different is for Singapore and Malaysia, we have defer payment for one up to one and a half years relief from payment.

Temaseks Capitaland and GIC property investments in China. 

How?

how? cityhantam true or not?

ccp will send tanks to make them payup?

crying

Ultimately, still have to pay. The banks just push the periods longer and stretch the interest and they are slightly higher.

Here, a lot of business people were made bankrupt recently. There will be more due to the rising interest rates.

Their loans reliefs were up last year.

This will continue to the end of the year.

But Hong Kong people are still buying in.

(16-07-2022, 06:28 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  how? cityhantam true or not?

ccp will send tanks to make them payup?

crying

Sending fighter J20 into TianJin Eco City airspace

If you go to JB, as you go further, most of the shops were left empty like ghost areas.

(16-07-2022, 06:42 AM)theold Wrote:  Ultimately, still have to pay. The banks just push the periods longer and stretch the interest and they are slightly higher.

Here, a lot of business people were made bankrupt recently. There will be more due to the rising interest rates.

Their loans reliefs were up last year.

This will continue to the end of the year.

But Hong Kong people are still buying in.
Contrarian..

It's time for GIC to use our CPF savings to buy up  everything in China

The trick used by the above are

buy into the area
develop and build the buildings
sell to another related company at higher price
This new company sell outside at a higher price
Develop by oversea company

CapitaLand completes $8 bn acquisition of Ascendas-Singbridge.

CapitaLand completes $8 bn acquisition of Ascendas-Singbridge

Deal creates one of Asia’s largest realty groups with S$123 bn of assets under management
Starting 1 July, the CapitaLand Group will operate as a unified entity with merged capabilities

Someone said long ago. China going to collapse his dream going to come true Liao. China bank debt about 300 GDP. if banks come down,  China gone

China propprty bonds falling across the board hitting even blue chip property player like Vanke.

The govt has to act before death spiral kicks in.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If China comes down, what will happen to its African nations, Solomon Islands etc who looks to get money from China. Will they help China becos brother brother before?

(16-07-2022, 07:46 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  If China comes down,  what will happen to its African nations, Solomon Islands etc who looks to get money from China. Will they help China becos brother brother before?

Have money we brothers for life, have problems your dai chi.

aiya not everybody can stay with parents and be a neet like syonan. anyway, let the developers and buyers learn from these lessons

(16-07-2022, 06:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If value of property drop so fast below your outstanding loan,  it does not make sense to service the loan.

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/real-es...-mortgages
Singapore will soon be like that. But the government still doesnt believe it will happen. I have a relative who already struggling. His maintenance fee gone up, utilities up, bank interest up, so he  tried to increase dentals, but the Tenant said no, because got contract ….. so they argue… in the end, the Tenant left after never paid for 2 months. He looks for new Tenant, agent can only get him one at lower rent … LPPL

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(16-07-2022, 07:46 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  If China comes down,  what will happen to its African nations, Solomon Islands etc who looks to get money from China. Will they help China becos brother brother before?

no need lah…Sgp got a lot of ccp lovers who will donate their life savings to the Party…ccp can just really on these DFs

The property bubble is forming, but everyday government is releasing news that properties are selling well… they are the biggest contributors to this bubble…. Why? Because the stamp duties is one of the biggest source of income… and people dont realise that when GST increase, stamp duties will also increase. So the govt keeps fueling the property Boom and in turn blow up the bubble. Not enough Singaporeans buyers never mind….they will encourage more foreigners to buy…. When they buy, means they have an investment in Singapore and they can become PR easier. And with PR nowadays, its like living like a Singaporean, except if war, they no need to get involved.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

get corporate tenants better. most are very generous, some even auto increase rents, and even continue renting when not occupied for a few months

Opinion piece from CNA discussing this issue

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/commenta...de-2813041

All is not rosy in the world.

US might grab the opportunity to kajiao China when there is internal turmoil, to divert attention from their own internal turmoil…

Hope Mr Loo not going to bring his followers to Holland after turning so bullish recently …

(16-07-2022, 06:35 AM)kokee Wrote:  china economy crashing with 0.4% GDP growth, no money with govt deficit of almost $6 trillion this yr.
property & banks crash across whole china now.
people jobless, many money in banks cant withdraw, bond default, stock down, inflation surges!!
total debt burst, bubble burst!!

二季度GDP0.4%,赤字五万亿

Chinese citizens boycott mortgages in 86 cities

still 22 cities? as above already 86 cities, almost 300 projects stop paying housing loan.
china 1 project easily 3.5k units, so easily 1 million units unfinished units stop paying, still has easily 40 mil units abandon to pay housing loan, ton more to come!!

Banks r affected
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-15-14-45-14.png]
US corp dola Bonds at zero yield
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-02-42-44.png]
this will exert tremendous pressures on Japoni YONI Blackhole

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-10-10-00-20.png]

YONI needs to secret more lubrications

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-03-06-33.png]

(16-07-2022, 06:16 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Temaseks Capitaland and GIC property investments in China. 

How?

yhrie share prices will drop

failure is fatal T goes to zero Samsara dies
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-02-59-53.png]

Bankrupt loser kokee

Who let the slave kokee stooge’s all out in forces barking woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof

https://media.tenor.com/images/91e4ecd74.../tenor.gif

Garuda and Anoman obong clled into service
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-03-43-48.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-16-03-45-43.png]

Goyang needed
https://youtu.be/7vdZ7gvKodk

sun wu-kong
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-07-10-10-36-44.png]

https://youtu.be/QgyQJniS6pM