China : Property crisis rippling through banks bad debts mount...

Subscribe
China's Market Trouble:
Strained EconomyRisks AheadChina’s Property MessWhen Regulators Will ActForeign InvestorsTime to Buy?

Markets
China Property Crisis Is Rippling Through Its Biggest Banks
  • Asset quality worsened in residential and corporate segments
  • Banks post scant profit growth as interest margins erode

[Image: -1x-1.jpg]
China’s property downturn is eroding the balance sheets of the nation’s largest state banks.
Photographer: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg
By Bloomberg News
28 March 2024 at 09:46 GMT+8
Updated on 
28 March 2024 at 18:44 GMT+8

Save
China’s protracted property downturn is eroding the balance sheets of the nation’s largest state banks as their bad loans creep up.
Bank of Communications Co. reported Wednesday that its property bad loan ratio jumped to 4.99% at the end of last year from 2.8% a year earlier. While the balance of its overdue mortgages slipped, the special mention loans for the segment — a leading indicator of soured loans — jumped 23% to 9.88

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...gest-banks

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: IMG-20240116-WA0003.jpg]

Pundek ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies will reward you busload of cum LOL

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0006.jpg]

All overblown bullshite by Bloomberg which an American news propoganda piece.

Property issues are the easiest matter to fix particularly when it is domestic.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

Reuters: Fed reports record loss for 2023 amid surge in interest expenses

Fed reports record loss for 2023 amid surge in interest expenses | Reuters   

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

China banks to collapse? Banks in US already started 2 years ago lah.  

More are on the way.  

(29-03-2024, 07:02 PM)webinarian Wrote:       
China banks to collapse? Banks in US already started 2 years ago lah.  

More are on the way.  

all thebig banks are state owned xi will never let that happen

(29-03-2024, 07:25 PM)talky Wrote:  all thebig banks are state owned xi will never let that happen

Yes. You know how much money our zhenghu invested in their banks?

Why gold price keeps breaking new historical high?  

Simple reason: All world central banks are switching to buy gold as reserve to back up their currency. That's why keep going thru the roof.  

All central banks have no trust in USD reserve. US$ is going to collapse one day.   

Wait to see gold going to $5k and $10k per ounce.   

[Image: Gold240329-2.png]

[Image: Gold240329-1.png]

When news of Indians' heroic act in the Baltimore incident first came out, sgbutt was very quick to report on it. When bad news on China came out, he's also very quick to report on it.

You decide for yourself if he's an Indian or a Chinese.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(29-03-2024, 07:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When news of Indians' heroic act in the Baltimore incident first came out, sgbutt was very quick to report on it. When bad news on China came out, he's also very quick to report on it.

Ah butt is a chindian

Foods he'd mentioned before include satay, nasi lemak, loti prata, ... But never ckt, wtm, bcm, fried prawn mee, ...
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(29-03-2024, 05:09 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Subscribe
China's Market Trouble:
Strained EconomyRisks AheadChina’s Property MessWhen Regulators Will ActForeign InvestorsTime to Buy?

Markets
China Property Crisis Is Rippling Through Its Biggest Banks
  • Asset quality worsened in residential and corporate segments
  • Banks post scant profit growth as interest margins erode

[Image: -1x-1.jpg]
China’s property downturn is eroding the balance sheets of the nation’s largest state banks.
Photographer: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg
By Bloomberg News
28 March 2024 at 09:46 GMT+8
Updated on 
28 March 2024 at 18:44 GMT+8

Save
China’s protracted property downturn is eroding the balance sheets of the nation’s largest state banks as their bad loans creep up.
Bank of Communications Co. reported Wednesday that its property bad loan ratio jumped to 4.99% at the end of last year from 2.8% a year earlier. While the balance of its overdue mortgages slipped, the special mention loans for the segment — a leading indicator of soured loans — jumped 23% to 9.88

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...gest-banks
Jiat lat Liao. Want to kana piak piak liao

https://youtu.be/voD3azvcAi4?si=zeqbBoIbZZ9dWocZ

Amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies begging liao cheo kau peng hor

(29-03-2024, 07:52 PM)webinarian Wrote:      
Why gold price keeps breaking new historical high?  

Simple reason: All world central banks are switching to buy gold as reserve to back up their currency. That's why keep going thru the roof.  

All central banks have no trust in USD reserve. US$ is going to collapse one day.   

Wait to see gold going to $5k and $10k per ounce.   

US fakes its gold reserves

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-29-203931.jpg]

(29-03-2024, 07:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  When news of Indians' heroic act in the Baltimore incident first came out, sgbutt was very quick to report on it. When bad news on China came out, he's also very quick to report on it.

One more factor, SgButt can't understand a word of Chinese.   

His Indian ancestors must be very proud to have such a descendant.   

If Chinese, his ancestors sure die a second time due to heart attack.  

(29-03-2024, 08:48 PM)webinarian Wrote:      

If Chinese, his ancestors sure die a second time duethink I  to heart attack.  

I  think his father is Indian and mother baba Chinese. Saw his picture once when he posted a group photo of he and his friends at a WP gathering. He was quite dark skin but I didn't think much until reading this thread and things start tying in of his Indian ancestry. No wonder he is a pure blue blooded Indian fan boy.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(29-03-2024, 09:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I  think his father is Indian and mother baba Chinese. Saw his picture once when he posted a group photo of he and his friends at a WP gathering. He was quite dark skin but I didn't think much until reading this thread and things start tying in of his Indian ancestry. No wonder he is a pure blue blooded Indian fan boy.      Big Grin

Is he fat, ugly, nerdy, tall, short?

(29-03-2024, 09:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Is he fat, ugly, nerdy, tall, short?

Average Indian height, dark brown skin, not fat but on the plump side, face peppered with pimples and quite nerdy looking like a gook.        Laughing

Carl Jung

(29-03-2024, 09:31 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Average Indian height, dark brown skin, not fat but on the plump side, face peppered with pimples and quite nerdy looking like a gook.        Laughing

Aiya....that's why cannot find gf..never take care of the skin..use skincare products lah.
Some chindian ladies or guys very good looking...if the Father is from South India.. then maybe ugly liao Big Grin

(29-03-2024, 08:48 PM)webinarian Wrote:      

If Chinese, his ancestors sure die a second time due to heart attack.  

That is true, I have never seen ah butt replied in any chinese words...this make sense liao

AMTK media everyday also trying so hard to collapse China!!!???  Rotfl

[Image: IMG-20240329-215536.jpg]

Left 6, or behind pritam?

(29-03-2024, 09:56 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20240329-215536.jpg]

Left 6, or behind pritam?
Not this picture. If I remember correctly, it was taken in Expo at a WP counter.     Big Grin

Carl Jung

(29-03-2024, 09:22 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I  think his father is Indian and mother baba Chinese. Saw his picture once when he posted a group photo of he and his friends at a WP gathering. He was quite dark skin but I didn't think much until reading this thread and things start tying in of his Indian ancestry. No wonder he is a pure blue blooded Indian fan boy.      Big Grin

Just as we all know - a CECA wannabe just because he has the same skin colour.