China Property market collapsing as more developers follow Evergrande

Avoid all locally listed company with exposure to China property.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Avoid all china stocks. Dont be stupid.

time to buy a villa for my future retirement.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(07-03-2024, 07:24 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  time to buy a villa for my future retirement.

Make sure it's made of good material otherwise won't last until end of retirement.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is old news...market already factored in  Cool

Aiya cheap like dirt aso got no money to buy. Later prices go up no property to sell. Forever poor loh.

https://youtu.be/yRWmKh13b50?si=H6OGA_WYt_-zpirw

Pundek Pukimak ahbutt the amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies kena bullied by amdk for centuries and still call amdk daddies hor what an irony

[Image: IMG-20240317-WA0000.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0006.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240317-125428.jpg]

Collapse until poor peasants can buy

Ho Bee sold their China Property development at below cost & run!

Third world china is really a shithole LOL!

Their markets are collapsing one after another like dominos. Going back to the stone age haha!

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-30-081503.jpg]

TS must have shorted big time on China. Everyday non stop scare mongering Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Folks will do well to note that Sgbuffet is a fearsome and world renowned reverse indicator Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(07-03-2024, 07:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Avoid all locally listed company with exposure to China property.

You really stupid.   

If China is collapsing, why Yellen bothered to waste time by her visit in April?   

U think you are smarter than Yellen? Yellen is coming to China to beg for buying US bonds so that US can continue printing money.   

Why US high officials like Yellen, Blinken, etc keep coming to China? They are coming for sight seeing?   

Why China officials don't visit Washington?   

(30-03-2024, 08:21 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Folks will do well to note that Sgbuffet is a fearsome and world renowned reverse indicator Laughing

Fortunately he din go to local u to learn all the wrong stuff