China : Protesters urge Xi to resign....
Angry 

E69-ED3-DC-020-B-4817-A2-BD-CB4149-B80-A96

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63771109

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-11-2022, 07:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63771109

To have zero covid infection is not practical.  In theory it may be good, but it will damage the country's
GDP........... Angry

Each European country also got demonstrations including the US, should those Presidents and PMs resign too 

Waiting for Big Bull Chit to write on those too

Whatever it is they need a clear plan going ahead.
The idea of such lockdowns coming again and again triggering endless lowdowns is too tough to endure.

One way to do it is to open a few cities each time in a systematic manner...
Each time vaccinate up to 95% get Hospitals ready for the load....

Many countries like Singapore has already done it...I wonder why they think it cannot be done

If they are fllexible in the way they think the can just successful do what others have done

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-11-2022, 07:45 PM)Odessy Wrote:  Each European country also got demonstrations including the US, should those Presidents and PMs resign too 

Waiting for Big Bull Chit to write on those too

Those protests over leow...we spoke about it when it happened

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-11-2022, 07:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those protests over leow...we spoke about it when it happened

And are they still around NOT yet resigned?

(27-11-2022, 07:54 PM)Odessy Wrote:  And are they still around NOT yet resigned?

Pre. Xi jp had been elected for a third term, therefore whatever he said stays............. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

tomorrow, will HSI drop ?

China will open up after March. I cannot tell u all the reason. Big Grin

Smile

(27-11-2022, 08:12 PM)Niubee Wrote:  China will open up after March. I cannot tell u all the reason. Big Grin

I was told after 春节. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Ah butt really genius. Xjp didn't hire him as advisor is a great loss to China

(27-11-2022, 08:19 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Ah butt really genius. Xjp didn't hire him as advisor is a great loss to China

Advisor is too low for him. It's a pity he's not born in China else he'll now be the president.

Tia those wumao and little pink gong this ish hollywood special effects and CIA blackhand. There ish no protest in AT land. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

probably only 0.001% of the 1.3b population. here got much more hjzg in terms of percentage

(27-11-2022, 07:40 PM)debono Wrote:  To have zero covid infection is not practical.  In theory it may be good, but it will damage the country's
GDP........... Angry

it saves life too.

lower gdp is not life and death issue.

imagine that you have a big family, you are now given 2 options - lower income or give away one member's life - what will you choose ??

(27-11-2022, 07:40 PM)debono Wrote:  To have zero covid infection is not practical.  In theory it may be good, but it will damage the country's
GDP........... Angry

Although they are progressively shrinking the quarantine size, is still too large and long 
Xinjiang case which is near three months. It perhaps too long.
Freedom of express  is generally still allowed as long is not smearing or damage to public property 

Going forward, they need to precision lockdown to small as floors level else
better to push their nasal vaccine.

AMTK trying to stir Color Revolution in China!

GDP........... Angry
I did saw on tv a few weeks ago when the China Health Minister did explained that China don’t meant it to be zero covid infections. He said China wil always try to zero down covid infections to the minimal.

(27-11-2022, 09:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  AMTK trying to stir Color Revolution in China!

gongkias here trying hard to pour oil?

No soldiers and machine guns are seen yet !! So no scare yet!

DOWN DOWN CCP (Chao Cheese Pie)

(27-11-2022, 09:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  AMTK trying to stir Color Revolution in China!

Yeh, there are quite a number HJ GZ stirring in their social medias 
they will use some local govt officials sloppiness and unscientific
to write stories. 
https://yt3.ggpht.com/q_1vMBNOkUqH_eB4dT...s800-nd-v1
some HJ come from where you guess 
https://yt3.ggpht.com/u58L4XNfJxyKvMsl_j...s800-nd-v1
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

Just received a video from Guangdong....CCP angry liao.... dismantle thousands of quarantine beds. U die your business liao.

(27-11-2022, 10:19 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Just received a video from Guangdong....CCP angry liao.... dismantle thousands of quarantine beds. U die your business liao.

CCP act gangster

waaaaahhhhhh

Can someone explain...my Chinese not that good.

[Image: mmexport1669558841051.jpg]

(27-11-2022, 07:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  E69-ED3-DC-020-B-4817-A2-BD-CB4149-B80-A96

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-63771109

Anti China rubbish news from BBC again  Threatening

Seems like China is quite a democratic country lol

many gongkias not so free but want to fight for others' freedom. really df

[Image: BCFE8-C35-59-A7-486-B-9798-2014-F24-AEB6-C.jpg]

Looks like stooge’s flg in play LOL

司马南:落实920不动摇不走样,理解民主集中制