China & Russia : 背靠背 Huat ah! Biden cham liao!

俄国防部首次披露乌克兰战事伤亡数据 | 早报

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/world...03-1248325

在对乌克兰发起特别军事行动以来,俄军有498人死亡,1597人受伤。乌克兰军方有超过2870人死亡,约3700人受伤,572人被俘。

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
But comedian president bochap!

Russia Says It Is Attacking Ukraine's Military Infrastructure With High-Precision Weapons

https://www.india.com/news/world/russia-...s-5255593/
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

Kiev : motor vehicles forming 15 km queue to leave the capital.

[Image: hdrpl.jpg]

°

°

°

°

I think next is " Media centre "
When come war always standard these places need to capture first and destroy

- airport
- command centre
- media

than come town, city

°

Now " break time " maybe later or our time morning another round

(24-02-2022, 07:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think next is " Media centre "
When come war always standard these places need to capture first and destroy

- airport
- command centre
- media

than come town, city

I doubt so, I believe Rus are destroying or disable Ukr military and economy 
aiming not to occupy it but forcing Ukr to full retreat from the separatist occupied states. 

With Ukr disable. NATO also reluctant to come in, ends the war.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(24-02-2022, 08:11 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  I doubt so, I believe Rus are destroying or disable Ukr military and economy 
aiming not to occupy it but forcing Ukr to full retreat from the separatist occupied states. 

With Ukr disable. NATO also reluctant to come in, ends the war.

Bery fast one, maybe 3 days. Puputin already captured the ports, what I read now their paratroopers are taking over the airports. Next their tanks will roll into the capital Kiev and capture their parliament and install their backed separatists as the government.

Ukraine airforces are pre soviet era modern AA SAM is almost zero …. so the sky belongs to Puputin. Russia Navy already covered the Black Sea and Ukraine has no Navy … sold their aircraft carrier to you know who.

Once the new Gov is formed, they will asked all Ukrainian soldiers lay down their arms and go home.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Ukraine’s Air Force is old fashioned, they are using Soviet era’s old fighters, all the fighters need command centre to give directions and instructions….that is why Russia bombed command centre, now the Air Force is finished, becomes headless flies.

(24-02-2022, 08:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bery fast one, maybe 3 days. Puputin already captured the ports, what I read now their paratroopers are taking over the airports. Next their tanks will roll into the capital Kiev and capture their parliament and install their backed separatists as the government.

Ukraine airforces are pre soviet era modern AA SAM is almost zero …. so the sky belongs to Puputin. Russia Navy already covered the Black Sea and Ukraine has no Navy … sold their aircraft carrier to you know who.

Once the new Gov is formed, they will asked all Ukrainian soldiers lay down their arms and go home.

Ukraine government got no money to pay the salary of their soldiers!     Laughing

(24-02-2022, 08:19 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Bery fast one, maybe 3 days. Puputin already captured the ports, what I read now their paratroopers are taking over the airports. Next their tanks will roll into the capital Kiev and capture their parliament and install their backed separatists as the government.

If Putin behave as what Biden forecast, then is not Putin. 
Losing eastern Ukr means Ukr lose its core industry and talents,
It will not have the money to play any more.

(24-02-2022, 08:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ukraine government got no money to pay the salary of their soldiers!     Laughing

Dun listen to those shit stirring west especially the biggest shit stirrer. They stir shit so they can feel important lah …. no shit how to be big brother for the world.

Ukraine just friend friend with his neighbours .. everyone happy … they dun believe, see SG, we got Ah Jip … everyone happy

(24-02-2022, 08:55 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  If Putin behave as what Biden forecast, then is not Putin. 

Puputin is using sleepy Joe and smoke bomb to attack. Let him cry wolf until everyone sian …… then HOOOT HAR

俄乌战争速报!顿巴斯5万乌军被围 司令部被摧毁部分乌军已放下武器投降 求援反被击落 北约击落一架乌克兰苏-27战机 克里米亚俄军已摧毁赫尔松切尔诺耶夫卡(米-24)乌克兰机场  .

俄軍隊二波攻擊炸機場 近基輔國際機場遭控制|TVBS新聞

【圖文說新聞】普欽授權執行特種作戰 烏克蘭全境烽火連天|TVBS新聞

普京呼吁乌克兰军人放下武器回家   .

Xi will also ask Taiwan soldiers to stay home else

普京爲何發動攻擊? 下一步會怎麽走? 2022 0224 B

(24-02-2022, 08:55 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  If Putin behave as what Biden forecast, then is not Putin. 
Bigeyes

°

°

Putin is really making good on his promise.............

🔴Russian troops takes control of an airport in Kiev   .

‘We don’t have any plans or intentions of deploying NATO troops to Ukraine’ – Stoltenberg   .

°