Donald Trump Justifies Capitol Riot, Says Election Was The 'Real Insurrection'

Arthur Delaney
Wed, 6 October 2021, 11:39 pm

Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday justified the Jan. 6 mob attack on the U.S. Capitol, calling it a legitimate protest against a rigged election.

In a statement, Trump targeted Congress’ bipartisan select committee investigating the attack, which involved a horde of his supporters storming the Capitol in an attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election. Dozens of police officers were injured in the riot, and several people died.

The committee “should come to the conclusion after spending many millions of dollars, that the real insurrection happened on November 3rd, the Presidential Election, not on January 6th—which was a day of protesting the Fake Election results,” Trump said in his statement.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-j...39815.html

The real mess that happening there has little to do with trump or soros or foreign interference...

The country's problem is cause by inequality and the economic landscape that has turned bad for many.

Trump is hardly a credible guy ...a bit of a clown. When your people are willing to back someone like Trump it is not that he has magical qualities that attracted the people....but due to the underlying economic situation they were looking for someone to carry their grievances....

Trump has been a prominent character for last 30 plus years ....he was never able to gain any polictical support in the past...why now?

Focusing on Trump misses the real issues and problems with American society.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(07-10-2021, 07:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The real mess that happening there has little to do with trump or soros or foreign interference...

The country's problem is cause by inequality and the economic landscape that has turned bad for many.

Trump is hardly a credible guy ...a bit of a clown. When your people are willing to back someone like Trump it is not that he has magical qualities that attracted the people....but due to the underlying economic situation they were looking for someone to carry their grievances....

Trump has been a prominent character for last 30 plus years ....he was never able to gain any polictical support in the past...why now?

Focusing on Trump misses the real issues and problems with American society.

The great awakening? basically America is now somehow divided into the woke VS the awaken

Doddering Biden or idiot clown trump. These are America’s best chosen to lead???

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin