China asked Russia to delay invasion until end of Olympics: report

(03-03-2022, 06:53 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Got 1 famous witch said Biden health will deteriorate in 2nd half the year 2022…. You believe or not? Thinking

That is possible, when we take into account his advanced age......

(03-03-2022, 06:45 PM)kokee Wrote:  of course china know very early Russia going to invade Uktaine, they must agree to it & ask Russia to do it after olympic, morons also know, Xi & putin discuss in beijing.
china keep quiet. Russia definitely know when if Russia succeed  china will attack taiwan.
now china want to draw line with Russia if eventually russia lost till pantless, almost can see Russia not going to make it with all their junk weapons & army. Can see china U turn fast now. totally shameless.
中俄勾结 is for sure now, whole world fight Russia now in war & economy, who will win is obvious, china want to run away?

美國稱中國「早知俄國野心」要求完冬奧「才進軍烏克蘭!?

中俄勾结,习近平要俄冬奥后开战,普京错失战机!又一世界大国援俄抗美 ,规避制裁,美国咋办?俄阵亡7千多人,焦土政策炸平民!

中俄勾结, no need to be so shy, no need to deny.
Now is the world against Russia & china, these two axis of evil today, nazi invader & dictator.

中国劝说俄罗斯在北京冬奥会之后再侵略乌克兰

中国劝说俄罗斯在北京冬奥会之后再侵略乌克兰

(03-03-2022, 06:45 PM)kokee Wrote:  of course china know very early Russia going to invade Uktaine, they must agree to it & ask Russia to do it after olympic, morons also know, Xi & putin discuss in beijing.
china keep quiet. Russia definitely know when if Russia succeed  china will attack taiwan.
now china want to draw line with Russia if eventually russia lost till pantless, almost can see Russia not going to make it with all their junk weapons & army. Can see china U turn fast now. totally shameless.
中俄勾结 is for sure now, whole world fight Russia nowin war & economy, who will win is obvious, china want to run away?

of course US know very early Russia going to invade Uktaine, they must agree to it & ask Russia to do it after Christmas, so that the ang mo can celebrate in peace, morons also know, Biden & putin discuss over phone.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..