Why Singaporeans love China over India or America

https://youtu.be/Pkf8Ehxbh_w?si=N2MU3NIQ0hMBvaIe

I think it is inevitable

US is a terrible.place violence and crime.
India is rather untidy...

Fav are Taiwan Japan China S.Korea Malaysia.

For Western countries NZ and Canada.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I used to work in China. Now prefer to spend my holiday in Taiwan, S Korea, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Europe.

Hassan Sunny also loves China

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Love and hate, all because of number 1 lah

The very delusional part about those Singaporean-Chinese that detest/hates China-Chinese is if you tell them that there are about 72% of Singaporean-Chinese that likes China, those Singaporean-Chinese that are China-haters will always say every Singaporean-Chinese also hates China/PRCs. Those Singaporean-Chinese that hate China will say it is impossible to even have 5% of Singaporean-Chinese that likes China, let alone 72%

According to the Pew Research survey findings results conducted in year 2021 on Singaporeans, the survey findings results are 72% of Singaporean-Chinese likes China.

Even in Taiwan, even if you ask those China-haters Pro-independence Taiwanese, the Taiwanese also admitted that among Taiwanese also have about 40% of Taiwanese are Pro-China and like China and is not every Taiwanese detest China.

Hence those Singaporean-Chinese that hate China are very delusional to keep insisting that every Singaporean-Chinese hates China.

Dont laugh!

https://youtu.be/CRmQG54NIUw?si=9ZHTSB4xz1e9IG55

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

America is totally corrupted and rotten.

It'd be more interesting to survey on why china haters hate china? Especially those from muar?