Eligible taxi and private-hire drivers in Singapore will get a one-off relief

Eligible taxi and private-hire drivers in Singapore will get a one-off relief of S$150 to cope with rising fuel costs. https://cna.asia/3y8U1QW

The Government will also increase its co-funding of wage increases this year under the Progressive Wage Credit Scheme. https://cna.asia/3HDmmBM

should save the 150 go taxi and PHV.

These drivers just got extra 150 inside their pocket. They don't drive much also no body knows. I do know Taxi got a " clock system " what you must hit certain mileage or what.
Last time Covi19 package they only give those hit that certain mileage than can received the money aid same for PHV if I remember well.

Partly because some taxi / PHV driver don't even drive much on the road.

it is call reimburse hor to get $150 not so easy

(21-06-2022, 12:08 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  it is call reimburse hor to get $150 not so easy

They put is " as if all taxi / PHV driver will get " I shall say DON'T ANYHOW GIVE AGAIN This is WHY on the other hand they will take back due to shortage of public funds they anyhow give.

As mention , I know some Taxi / PHV driver DON'T even drive much on the road fetching passengers. They are just drive for fun , for extra pocket money AS some tactically already retire got money etc

So why they deserve get 150 just like those full time driving 12 hours on the road.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

those who has license
but did not drive
also get
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

(21-06-2022, 12:14 PM)Talent Wrote:  those who has license
but did not drive
also get

AGAIN ANYHOW GIVE ?

Like that is Unfair to those so call full time PHV , Taxi driver.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Xcb always help those taxi drivers for F...k? Gov already said got 42000 job vacancies waiting to fill. I think gov plan is to let them remain poor as taxi driver.

Not so easy to get. Must be member of association n pay annual fees... haha

(21-06-2022, 12:37 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Not so easy to get. Must be member of association n pay annual fees... haha

pay fr left pocket to get on right pocket
0 sum

$150 is nothing la. Before the petrol escalated, normally full tank cost only avg $60. Now Avg $100
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post