Kelong! 马国美食只排全球第39 新加坡前50名都没上榜

https://www.8world.com/world/taste-atlas...ng-2014816

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Rubbish ranking. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The judging panel is made up of racist angmor.

History. Founded in 2015 by Croatian journalist and entrepreneur Matija Babić, it took more than three years of research and development before the project launched in late 2018. The site was still in the MVP phase in early 2018 with about 5,000 dishes included. It received an honorable mention in 2018 Awwwards.

Not qualified to be judge.

(30-12-2022, 08:01 PM)dynamite Wrote:  The judging panel is made up of racist angmor.

Not really racist angmo in this case. Just that the rankings is based on their preferences.

I think each country should come out with their own rankings. They would look very different.

If each country comes out with a ranking for the list of expensive cities for their own expats based on what they eat and do, the rankings will also be very different.

马来西亚人民共和国万岁万岁万万岁!

Oh wait…..

(30-12-2022, 08:20 PM)Levin Wrote:  Not really racist angmo in this case. Just that the rankings is based on their preferences.

I think each country should come out with their own rankings. They would look very different.

If each country comes out with a ranking for the list of expensive cities for their own expats based on what they eat and do, the rankings will also be very different.

It depends survey by who, is it evenly spread around the world. Else this kind of ranking can be biased

(30-12-2022, 10:16 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It depends survey by who, is it evenly spread around the world. Else this kind of ranking can be biased

Yup. Food surveys at least can reduce the bias in the survey by spreading the survey evenly around the world.

Some surveys such as 'world's most expensive cities' will need their contents to be changed to reduce the bias.

(30-12-2022, 08:20 PM)Levin Wrote:  Not really racist angmo in this case. Just that the rankings is based on their preferences.

Bullshit. I can send my panel and give them last based on my panel preferences.