China demands answers on US nuclear submarine accident in South China Sea

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...dent-south

Risk of radiation also!

One clown just declared AKUS posed no problem for Singapore. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(09-10-2021, 11:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  One clown just declared AKUS posed no problem for Singapore. ...... Rolleyes

[Image: lee-hsien-loong-clown-wave.gif]

(09-10-2021, 11:14 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  One clown just declared AKUS posed no problem for Singapore. ...... Rolleyes

Rotfl

While the nuclear-weapon-free zone in ASEAN meant no nuclear weapons, I sincerely wished it can also lead to no nuclear-powered transportation. I mean, one accident which leads to one leak and then ......

USA very good at creating trouble everywhere but at home. Then they play their hero card, followed by tyrant card. SOP since 70 years ago...

Not say evil heart but I hope a nuke explode in Washington DC soon so they have lots of stuff to handle at home.
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

ASEAN should demand that USA discloses more about what nonsense they created in our backyard!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

nuclear sub leak will cause China, all asean countries fishing industry to suffer.
US must response.
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(10-10-2021, 06:05 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  ASEAN should demand  that USA discloses more about what nonsense they created in our backyard!

(10-10-2021, 08:59 PM)cf9 Wrote:  nuclear sub leak will cause China, all asean countries fishing industry to suffer.
US must response.

ASEAN countries must demand for an explanation on the accident of the nuclear submarine, cos in the event of the breakup of the nuclear reactor, the ocean around ASEAN countries may have radio active elements spread out from it, and the seafood will be contaminated.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Y illiterate ViVi didn't demand transparency from US?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

us fanboys are very quiet about it
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

If I am Taiwan...time to be the crazy guy Kim Jung Ill , go full trottle with nuclear weapons

if They step foot into the island, one button to scorch earth

(10-10-2021, 09:21 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Y illiterate ViVi didn't demand transparency from US?

Told you guys many times before SG are one of the vassal state of White American
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post