China economy going downhill due to Covid Zero policies

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/05/econo...index.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Should not be a problem. China's economy already collapsed long ago..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(10-05-2022, 08:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should not be a problem. China's economy already collapsed long ago..... Rolleyes

Rotfl

Short term pain
Long term gain
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(10-05-2022, 08:42 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Short term pain
Long term gain

Long-term? Look at Singapore things back to normal already.

How far down they want to crash?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Better concern ourself more , GST hike this and that increase

China side , they still ok even towards the future.

Recently go China Bank collect my bonus and put again , interest rate offer by them is So much Higher than DBS, OCBC etc local banks

I see a lot inside. Some also ask for financial aid , loans

China Economy? Is MORE on SG have to see their economy beside USA.

Either USA or China economy down = SG also down

(10-05-2022, 08:54 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Better concern ourself more , GST hike this and that increase

China side , they still ok even towards the future.

Recently go China Bank collect my bonus and put again , interest rate offer by them is So much Higher than DBS, OCBC etc local banks

I see a lot inside. Some also ask for financial aid , loans

China Economy? Is MORE on SG have to see their economy beside USA.

Either USA or China economy down = SG also down

You are definitely smarter than TS. Must be mixing with smart people like your uncle and clients...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

They can afford to crash. The rich men just earn awfully less that's all. Big countries can actually be a closed up economy and still advanced and do well. It will be a very big problem for smaller nations if big countries all decided to close to just import primary products and never to export their higher tech products.

(06-05-2022, 07:39 PM)kokee Wrote:  most Europe country will pull out their factories & investment from china due to covid lock down & they will never go back to china after covid.
not only Europe, almost globally will do the same due to russia invades Ukraine, communism is totally not reliable, never ever threaten by these evil force.

歐盟商會:歐洲在華企業淸零

5.6 【國際資本逃走!】各國爭相從中國撤出供應鏈,制造業倒閉結業將揭起中國失業狂潮!

(05-05-2022, 12:04 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is super panic over economy collapse & sanction by the world now.
meeting after meeting, even without the right person, they just need to rush it out for a policy to rescue in desperation.
situation must be very bad now, whether is stock, property, currency, bond & trade in china today.
they will have to  kneel down, whether too late now, xi must out? ccp must be gone?

5.5【中共經濟急救!】中央召開4日3場緊急財經會議,商討如何搶救瀕臨崩潰的經濟!

china economy is super bad now, from the way china economy committee meeting in last 1 week, all know how serious is the situation in china today.
collapsing at super high speed now.
today RMB finally cross 6.7, almost 6.8 now, ton more to go. They stop all foreign currency exchange inside china for china people now, if not, RMB will plunge much harder as all want to sell RMB now. China people cant go bank to buy USD anymore, use to be per person US$50k per yr.
all remit outside likely to be stop.
only way is to hike rate like US, then china property will total collapse. Weak RMB, how bad is the inflation inside china today? anyway, all no money to buy things, domestic market almost die now.
all the know nut comie liars here.
no more jobs, no need external force to crash china economy, chna people will riot & revolution to topple their govt themselves eventually.

(10-05-2022, 10:24 AM)kokee Wrote:  china economy is super bad now,

(10-05-2022, 08:46 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Long-term? Look at Singapore things back to normal already.

How far down they want to crash?

China collapsed many times already lah!  Rotfl

(10-05-2022, 10:24 AM)kokee Wrote:  china economy is super bad now, from the way china economy committee meeting in last 1 week, all know how serious is the situation in china today.
collapsing at super high speed now.
today RMB finally cross 6.7, almost 6.8 now, ton more to go. They stop all foreign currency exchange inside china for china people now, if not, RMB will plunge much harder as all want to sell RMB now. China people cant go bank to buy USD anymore, use to be per person US$50k per yr.
all remit outside likely to be stop.
only way is to hike rate like US, then china property will total collapse. Weak RMB, how bad is the inflation inside china today? anyway, all no money to buy things, domestic market almost die now.
all the know nut comie liars here.
no more jobs, no need external force to crash china economy, chna people will riot & revolution to topple their govt themselves eventually.

U only know how to suck angmo coks disgracing your own race as a cinaman. Laughing

(10-05-2022, 06:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/05/econo...index.html

Dont forget taiwan
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/m...-the-virus

Smile

(10-05-2022, 09:16 AM)Sticw Wrote:  They can afford to crash. The rich men just earn awfully less that's all. Big countries can actually be a closed up economy and still advanced and do well. It will be a very big problem for smaller nations if big countries all decided to close to just import primary products and never to export their higher tech products.

Yesterday that Mayor comment China lock down will not seriously affect SG food supply etc
Really face palm.....

if you claim no worry in the sense take from Western countries, Come on even USA quite a lot companies their supply , resources also from China in order to produce so call USA products, Design by USA , MADE IN CHINA

Even APPLE inc claim the production will be low due to China lock down.

(07-05-2022, 05:15 AM)kokee Wrote:  not only china property, stock crash, car market, even hp sale also plunges due to no money liao, domestic demand tumble, jobless surges, pay cut, retrenchment everywhere with factories & investment pull out expedite.
ton of bankrupt & closed down of all trades, shops & sme business, unemployment shoot to sky, all run road.

利潤下滑50%,市值蒸發超過4000億,又一家汽車巨頭瀕臨破產,大股東套現跑路。

中國經濟即將崩盤

as my above posts, almost all foreign factories & investment will pull out, china company also will pull out, to of china jobs will lose totally, what china govt will do is to build white elephant infra-structure & totally waste of resources just to fill up low pay jobs to avoid riot but not for long.
china economy is super stringent now, not only property market, car, domestic demand almost totally gone due to covid & no income, bankrupt, property crash, ton in huge debt for life, dont talk about spending.
still want to go for war with taiwan? & kill all the 1 child policy youngs? that is super nice & bankrupt the china totally.

(10-05-2022, 08:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Should not be a problem. China's economy already collapsed long ago..... Rolleyes
Agreed. When Trump sanctioned China the anti China forumers here screamed collapse of China - so if China collapsed already why continue to post and shout the collapse of China - you mean China collapse and collapse amd collapse .... please improve on your English! 

So 3 years ago according to these anti China stooges who predicted the collapse of China why shout collapse today!? Weird isn't?! 

Please since China collapsed already focus on your lying deceptive masters US UK - they are on the verge of bankruptcy ... spend more time studying your masters ... don't waste time on China
[+] 3 users Like sporeguy's post

(10-05-2022, 10:58 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Agreed. When Trump sanctioned China the anti China forumers here screamed collapse of China - so if China collapsed already why continue to post and shout the collapse of China - you mean China collapse and collapse amd collapse .... please improve on your English! 

So 3 years ago according to these anti China stooges who predicted the collapse of China why shout collapse today!? Weird isn't?! 

Please since China collapsed already focus on your lying deceptive masters US UK - they are on the verge of bankruptcy ... spend more time studying your masters ... don't waste time on China

True moronic kokee and gangs of dogs king of lies and know nuts  nudie

aiya china has been in and out of endemics, thru ups and downs in economy multiple times in history. why some individuals need to worry leh?

isn't better to take of one's own conditions instead?

Why worried?  They are fine.  Only a bit more debts. They can afford to pay bank interests.
Interest rates only a bit higher but they are rich.  Can afford to pay higher interest rates.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-05-10-135603.jpg]

Current Covid Zero policy is targeted at USA. Screw up USA supply chain.

Push USA financial off the cliff.

Smile

So expect Tesla to shut down other plants outside China?  https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-t...022-05-10/

China imports from Russia surge.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-17-07-03.png]

Yes China 's exports dip inline with covid-zero policy to force inflation up around the world to force countries to change their ways which will at last return Dola to America. We have to watch this as it is in line with the Great reset leading to One world gov. under WEF Klaus schwab's directions.

In term of gold wt China stays static with covid zero at 62.64 million ounces
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-17-19-41.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-17-31-29.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-17-32-58.png]
UNSC did not use the word WAR. meaning it is an internal Russian matter
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-17-36-00.png]

The fact the US, the UK and France are going along with this resolution speaks volumes. It is a surrender

(26-04-2022, 12:47 PM)kokee Wrote:  china is all down now, not only stock, property, currency, bond, retirement fund, foreign investment pull out, no foreign reserved, banking, financial to total economy, jobless surges, retrenchment, very nice.

4.26 突發【中共走到盡頭了!】人仔大跌,A股穿3000,恆指破20000,未走的人要把握最後逃生門!

中港經濟恐爆破!?人民幣「連日暴跌!」港幣下跌「觸及最低位」對經濟有何影響

no need to panic, china economy just jump straight down now.
so worry & panic over sanction, huawei, xiaomi, lenovo all stop operating in russia & sanction russia.
shanghai continue to lock down, GDP sinking fast, more city lock down ongoing in china now, xi cannot lose face to lift 0 case policy, more to come.

怕二次制裁!小米、華為、聯想低調撤離俄羅斯!保銀紙要面子!

we now in the final lapse of the Great reset
How Humanity deals with inflation and finally returning the Dola to America will decide her fate.
It is a Russian internal affairs. The best for the west.
West 's for LIVING and DYing all depend on THIS.
It is an internal Russian affairs all others depend on Putin's wink wink we look the other way.

with the UNSC resolution there is no way to continue as most means of food production like harvestors are sent over the border into Russia.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-18-04-01.png]

(10-05-2022, 05:42 PM)singlon Wrote:  we now in the final lapse of the Great reset
How Humanity deals with inflation and finally returning the Dola to America will decide her fate.
It is a Russian internal affairs. The best for the west.
West 's for LIVING and DYing all depend on THIS.
It is an internal Russian affairs all others depend on Putin's wink wink we look the other way.

Nonsense on Great Reset partly I see our PM , Minister, MP, Mayors STILL ENJOY HIGH PAY CHEQUE
Rich people still buy and buy property despite new cooling meausres
People buy and buy as if got lots of money

I do waiting for the GREAT RESET

A GREAT RESET = LOTs of Rich people will go broke , back to square one but according to current datas etc

Is isn't so , is Rich getting more richer faster whereas poor getting more poorer.

Just now one of my friend even invite me for his baby lunch , Song song wow got 3 babies now

No need worry about milk power price etc needs

inDIA report

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-10-18-09-16.png]

https://indianexpress.com/article/world/...5049/lite/

(10-05-2022, 06:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nonsense on Great Reset partly I see our PM , Minister, MP, Mayors STILL ENJOY HIGH PAY CHEQUE
Rich people still buy and buy property despite new cooling meausres
People buy and buy as if got lots of money

I do waiting for the GREAT RESET

A GREAT RESET = LOTs of Rich people will go broke , back to square one but according to current datas etc

Is isn't so , is Rich getting more richer faster whereas poor getting more poorer.

Just now one of my friend even invite me for his baby lunch , Song song wow got 3 babies now

No need worry about milk power price etc needs

Above tells u we early days. Above a matter for fiat Dola mati terus terus balek america causing inflatonary collapse.
All on their own. u got to barter for your living need kungfu.

This is daming to the west:
The fact the US, the UK and France are going along with this resolution speaks volumes. It is a surrender

(10-05-2022, 06:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/05/05/econo...index.html

Errrr... C.N.N. ???  Laughing