China economy worsening as Xi policies unable to revive economy

A new report has highlighted that China is on track to become the biggest millionaires loser in the world, as the country's wealthiest flee.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/191...xi-jinping

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I worry if xi can revive.

(28-06-2024, 05:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  A new report has highlighted that China is on track to become the biggest millionaires loser in the world, as the country's wealthiest flee.

Np. CC commumist country  the most going back to plan B.

(28-06-2024, 06:50 AM)Blin Wrote:  Np. CC commumist country  the most going back to plan B.

Eveyr communist country profess to care for the lowest rungs. but always end up as dictatorships. 

Xi remove 2 term limits and positioned himself as emperor

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dont laugh!

https://youtu.be/yl9z2abB2kI?si=iJuKDIVj_qHM9p9L

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Believe the PRCs will be going through the 5 stages of grief just like what the Japanese have gone through for the last 3 decades.  They were at the stage of denial just like the Japanese had many years ago.  They will try every means to prop up the economy.  The economy won't get stronger until they have the private sector debts and the property sector's problem resolved.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/bank-of...1461894572

[+] 1 user Likes teaserteam's post

US has $35 trillion national debts which is 122% of GDP.

Not worry?

(28-06-2024, 08:32 AM)webinarian Wrote:  US has $35 trillion national debts which is 122% of GDP.

Not worry?

Singapore has even more 168% of GDP. But we are not worried. SDingaporeans still go happy go lucky.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-28-084001.jpg]

(28-06-2024, 08:32 AM)webinarian Wrote:  US has $35 trillion national debts which is 122% of GDP.

Not worry?

No. Because world using USD as reserve and trillions of debt instruments. USA can print print print, and waive off student loans, spend on military more than all top 10 countries COMBINED, yet maintain strong US dollar....the world is sucker sorry.....

Not sure why but you love quoting western MSM - you mean you trust them 100%?

Ask yourself - if China's economy is collapsing or even failing then why all these Western Leaders continue to go to China to beg to plead with President Xi?! The case in point recently Germany Vice Chancellor cum Minister of Economic Affairs begging China for "mercy" trying to explain away the 38% tariffs on Chinese EVs - that Germany didn't agree with the tariffs imposed by EU/EC!

Guess what? China's Premier didn't even meet up with him - instead he met up with Malaysia's & Vietnam's Leaders ....

I'm curious - if China is doing so badly you sgbutt and your cronies shitexchange ROFLMAO grotesqueness pervertosan way teaserteam revealer and that vulgar forumer pukimak should be very ecstatic - so why daily dig up disastrous news on China and share here!? This I'm curious unless China is doing so well you all cannot tahan - none of you has been vindicated - meaning you bunch of forumers have Bern lying untrustworthy - so to salvage your small ego (and what's left of it) you bunch of lying insecure bunch continue to post hoping one day you are right!!! Dream on!!! Look at Gordon Chang - netizens make mockery of him now unlike when he first started ....

Ahbutt pukimak today collected yr $3 paylah? Today again do what? Stay home play games, go out for durians or jobs?

China : In 2023, the growth of real gross domestic product (GDP) in China amounted to 5.2 percent.

Assmerica : 2.5%

In 2023, the average annual inflation rate in China ranged at around 0.2 percent compared to the previous year.

Assmerica : 3.7%

Yet, AMTK sexperts worry about China's economy!  Rotfl

Not worry?

Pple want to buy yr IOU papers. That become yr debt. Y u must b worried.

(28-06-2024, 08:50 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  China : In 2023, the growth of real gross domestic product (GDP) in China amounted to 5.2 percent.

In 2023, the average annual inflation rate in China ranged at around 0.2 percent compared to the previous year.

Look at this way. If the 5% GDP growth is the true figure, the Chinese stock markets will fly thro’ the roof.

(28-06-2024, 08:55 AM)revealer Wrote:  Look at this way. If the 5% GDP growth is the true figure,  the Chinese stock markets will fly thro’ the roof.

Ya lor!

Based on stock market performance, Argentina's economic performance must be the best in the world lor!  Rotfl

Oh! I almost forgot this :

[Image: Screenshot-20240628-090406-com-android-g...243356.jpg]

(28-06-2024, 09:02 AM)Blin Wrote:  Exactly 2 systems in the world only on the surface. Can rigged by owners. Best is some folks work less with good incomes  Not driven as slaves but most folks are driven as slaves . Smile Once Trump being elected the 2nd times all hell tightened. Hard time for sure. 
"Make America Great" is a movement.

Now it's more like Talk Assmerica GREAT!  Rotfl

(28-06-2024, 08:58 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

Based on stock market performance, Argentina's economic performance must be the best in the world lor!  Rotfl

Oh! I almost forgot this :

[Image: Screenshot-20240628-090406-com-android-g...243356.jpg]

How many times u hv been told hyper inflation will send stock market thro the roof. Go and study more about stock market financing, then come back and talk so to u dun disgrace yrself and ye countrymen.

(28-06-2024, 09:38 AM)revealer Wrote:  How many times u hv been told hyper inflation will send stock market thro the roof. Go and study more about stock market financing,  then come back and talk so to u dun disgrace yrself and ye countrymen.

Aren't you contradicting yourself?
First, you said if it's true that China's GDP growth is 5 %, China's stock indices would have "fly through the roof"! 

Now you said inflation will send stock market through the roof!

So, which is which?  Thinking

(28-06-2024, 09:38 AM)revealer Wrote:  How many times u hv been told hyper inflation will send stock market thro the roof. Go and study more about stock market financing,  then come back and talk so to u dun disgrace yrself and ye countrymen.

Normally,  higher inflation will affect stock prices, and therefore, the stock market index that is derived from stock prices will go down.  However,  at times of hyperinflation,  stock market prices can be very volatile because most companies will have their incomes inflated and some companies may close down affected by hyperinflation.  Generally,  the stock market will rise quickly and continue to rise if hyperinflation persists like what has happened in Argentina, Venezuela, and Zimbawa.

Don't read UK and USA reports. All biased..

Smile

(28-06-2024, 09:51 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Aren't you contradicting yourself?
First, you said if it's true that China's GDP growth is 5 %, China's stock indices would have "fly through the roof"! 

Now you said inflation will send stock market through the roof!

So, which is which?  Thinking

Is China in hyperinflation now?

(28-06-2024, 05:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  A new report has highlighted that China is on track to become the biggest millionaires loser in the world, as the country's wealthiest flee.

Fake news by western media.  

(28-06-2024, 10:06 AM)revealer Wrote:  Is China in hyperinflation now?

How many percent of China's economy/GDP is driven by stock market?

(28-06-2024, 06:16 AM)georgemcics Wrote:  I worry if xi can revive.

Are you a Singaporean or Chinese? Why do you worry? I only worry if Singh becomes the PM because the RK saga shows that he has bad judgments.

The human bear has bad judgment and make a few missteps, I shant defend him like a wumao, and we don't need another human bear here.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-06-2024, 10:06 AM)revealer Wrote:  Is China in hyperinflation now?

No inflation in China.   

You go to those $2 shops in HDB estate. They are so cheap from China.  

Western countries all rely on cheap goods from China to keep their own inflation in check.   

Don't know don't talk lah. You can only talk without any logic.     

(28-06-2024, 10:11 AM)webinarian Wrote:          
Fake news by western media.  

You have a habit of crying fake news without bothering to check the facts.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(28-06-2024, 08:41 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Singapore has even more 168% of GDP. But we are not worried.  SDingaporeans still go happy go lucky.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-06-28-084001.jpg]

Then, exactly, why worry for China when their debts are only 60% of GDP, well within World Bank's specifications.   

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  Rotfl Rotfl     

(28-06-2024, 10:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You have a habit of crying fake news without bothering to check the facts.

First time saying "Fake news". Where got habit?       

[Image: IMG-20240630-193711.jpg]

Today ahbutt pukimak again spent whole day playing games at home? 😄

[Image: IMG-20240629-WA0001.jpg]

Pundek Pukimak ahbutt the amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies kam lan hor LMAO
https://media.tenor.com/JZVHcoA5tVkAAAAM...y-edmw.gif https://media.tenor.com/YzW6KKvqbXYAAAAM...stupid.gif https://media.tenor.com/CFVIVCpjT9MAAAAM...-laugh.gif https://media.tenor.com/-bWE2E_hsl4AAAAM...ughing.gif