Realme 10pro or Redmi 12pro or iPhone 14

Anyone here what do you think which phone will you advise me to buy?
Cheapest Realme 10 pro or high end iPhone 14 pro?

Not a fair comparison because you can't really expect a cheap phone to be as good as iphone. Everything depends on your consideration on how much you want to spend, functionalities etc.

If money is not a problem to you then iphone will be better than the others you mentioned here.

IPhone 14 is better but cost 5 times more.

Redmi 12pro is only $300 vs 1600 for iPhone 14

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(02-06-2023, 11:45 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Anyone here what do you think which phone will you advise me to buy?

(02-06-2023, 11:54 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not a fair comparison because you can't really expect a cheap phone to be as good as iphone. Everything depends on your consideration on how much you want to spend, functionalities etc.

If money is not a problem to you then iphone will be better than the others you mentioned here.

YES 
BEST OPTION IS TO BUY BOTH!

(02-06-2023, 01:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  IPhone 14 is better but cost 5 times more.

Redmi 12pro is only $300 vs 1600 for iPhone 14

You always support cheap but why this time so negative and TikTok selling compare Realme 10pro to iPhone 14 saying quite comparable

(02-06-2023, 04:20 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:   
You always support cheap but why this time so negative and TikTok selling compare Realme 10pro to iPhone 14 saying quite comparable

nothing negative just the truth.
the iphone 14 is faster, has better camera, better build quality.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-06-2023, 11:45 AM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Anyone here what do you think which phone will you advise me to buy?

stay away from Redmi............a lot of people having massive problems with the OS..........

Iphone lousy phone. Some software bugs cannot fix easily and night shoot is the worst.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/HgxyLM9Y5zk

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"