China has to recognize One China Policy are

not respected by West at all, just lip words by UN that they respect One China.

Smile

Now, the West is very foolish to antagonise China. This will only make Unification even quicker.

Furthermore, more and more countries are joining SCO,it is great time and big trend to reduce the usage of US dollars. Song Boh!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai...ganisation

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(06-08-2022, 11:40 AM)kokee Wrote:  天下圍共

whole world is going to cut off tie with china, if whole world sanction china like russia, frozen global asset & SWIFT will be super nice!
from now on,G7 & G20 & whole world will visit taiwan as a country, will skip beijing & china, only those poor & bankrupt african or OBOR or BRICs, go ahead, who F care!
cold war or demoratic against communism dictatorship world is good!

台灣不是單獨面對中共!美國下定戰略決心了

天下圍共

china is enemy of the world today, most country will abandon 1 china policy.

US already said it very clear, taiwan is not part of china!
ton of country will follow US move, especially the west & all democratic country in the world!
with pelosi visit taiwan recently, confirmed US stand on taiwan!
US do not recognized taiwan as part of china, that means 1 china policy no more exist!

美国务院更新美台关系网页,删除“台湾是中国一部分”等相关叙述

(08-08-2022, 07:40 AM)kokee Wrote:  china is enemy of the world today, most country will abandon 1 china policy.

US already said it very clear, taiwan is not part of china!
ton of country will follow US move, especially the west & all democratic country in the world!
with pelosi visit taiwan recently, confirmed US stand on taiwan!
US do not recognized taiwan as part of china, that means 1 china policy no more exist!

美国务院更新美台关系网页,删除“台湾是中国一部分”等相关叙述

Bankrupt loser kokee howling jealous 

Kokee the scumbags 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/voz99d0-8RMAAAAM...2FuZHJvaWQ 
Kokee don't forget to take your medicine 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave

Err.. sinkie land policy, other countries also dun respect what.. last time got other country vessels in sinkie land waters

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..