China hits back at SG vaccine discrimination

China has reacted to Singapore by requiring those vaccinated using Pfizer and Moderna to swab test 2 days before departure before entering China from 27th July 2021 ( See Section 2.1/ 2.1a) in doc below. Those vaccinated with inactivated virus vaccine, Sinovac and Sinopharm need not have to be tested.

Source: http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsfw/t1893114.htm

jialat. quite troublesome for frequent visitors

Pressure for Ah Ong to approve Sinovac.

Still so stubborn for F?

(27-07-2021, 09:26 AM)RichDad Wrote:  China has reacted to Singapore by requiring those vaccinated using Pfizer and Moderna to swab test 2 days before departure before entering China from 27th July 2021 ( See Section 2.1/ 2.1a) in doc below. Those vaccinated with inactivated virus vaccine, Sinovac and Sinopharm need not have to be tested. 

Source:  http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsfw/t1893114.htm

expected la.

Good lah, fewer people go China, better.

For every decision, there is always a price to pay. We are in Asia and our biggest market is China.

Spore biggest investor in China... Smnday will eat humble pie Thinking

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

In singapore..we go by science facts n data. China goes by dont know what la...anyway...
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(27-07-2021, 09:34 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 09:26 AM)RichDad Wrote:  China has reacted to Singapore by requiring those vaccinated using Pfizer and Moderna to swab test 2 days before departure before entering China from 27th July 2021 ( See Section 2.1/ 2.1a) in doc below. Those vaccinated with inactivated virus vaccine, Sinovac and Sinopharm need not have to be tested. 

expected la.

Reciprocal

Actually this is considered a better option that is available. They can also use the quarantine method as our Covid-19 strategy is different from theirs.

Their strategy is the elimination of the viruses.

There is a possibility for those who are vaccinated with mRNA vaccines to spread the viruses. The cases from US and Israel can be used as references for the period of effectiveness.

Political rather than medical reasons here.
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(27-07-2021, 10:34 AM)mikotan Wrote:  Political rather than medical reasons here.

Yes, of course. Same with our MTF .... 3 politicians + 1 medical guy.

So arduous to travel, still best to stay put at home for now.

(27-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  In singapore..we go by science facts n  data.  China goes by dont know what la...anyway...

ego?

Rotfl

(27-07-2021, 11:18 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  In singapore..we go by science facts n  data.  China goes by dont know what la...anyway...

ego?

Rotfl

Sg seems to be more egoistic!  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 11:24 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:18 AM)OLT Wrote:  ego?

Rotfl

Sg seems to be more egoistic!  Big Grin

u have not lived in singapore long enough.  need more time to know our govt better.

Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 10:34 AM)mikotan Wrote:  Political rather than medical reasons here.

If Sinovac is good, there's no need to resort to political tricks.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Here's your facts..
Figure 3: Local Cases in the Last 14 Days by Age Group and Vaccination Status
[Image: figure03-21jul.png]

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...july-2021)

(27-07-2021, 11:26 AM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:24 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sg seems to be more egoistic!  Big Grin

u have not lived in singapore long enough.  need more time to know our govt better.

Big Grin

How many years have you lived in Sg?

science is imperfect, pseudo science is misleading. facts are better

Here's your science facts & data..
Figure 3: Local Cases in the Last 14 Days by Age Group and Vaccination Status
[Image: figure03-21jul.png]
https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/d...july-2021)

Wah lau eh, I want to go China leh.

Now, maybe our government will allow Sinopharm to come in liao.

(27-07-2021, 11:42 AM)theold Wrote:  Now, maybe our government will allow Sinopharm to come in liao.

I wonder how our govt can squirm its way out of this. Flip flop flip flop. Learn very well from our ceca masters.

it's upto china how they want to receive travellers
of course china can show muscles whenever they want.
anyway i hv been to most parts of china except for the ulu2 ones.
good luck to those travellers from sg sinkiis or ft who hv biz and homes there!
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

Siao ah? Who wanna go to ah tiong cuntree and get kiiled by flood and typhoon must be really siao right?

(27-07-2021, 11:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:42 AM)theold Wrote:  Now, maybe our government will allow Sinopharm to come in liao.

I wonder how our govt can squirm its way out of this. Flip flop flip flop. Learn very well from our ceca masters.

Verily verily I say unto thee.  The delta race is famous for talking a lot, wayang, but when it comes down to actual work, do very, very little.  And yet give the impression that they are contributing alot to the team and projects at hand.  Over all these years, this observation has always proven true to-date.  ptui ptui ptui.p

It is a fact,  I dunno whether it is due to the genes or what.p

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

China is the biggest contributor to our tourism industry and around the world. You don't recognize their vaccines and even banned own people from entering a temple. So you want to kill our tourism industry issit? Do the MTF know what they are doing and do the ministries talk to each other? Pls get your act together and think beyond your nose to get our economy back on track

Vaccine also become political football....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(27-07-2021, 12:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I wonder how our govt can squirm its way out of this. Flip flop flip flop. Learn very well from our ceca masters.

Verily verily I say unto thee.  The above race is famous for talking a lot, wayang, but when it comes down to actual work, do very, very little.  And yet give the impression that they are contributing alot to the team and projects at hand.  Over all these years, this observation has always proven true to-date.  ptui ptui ptui.p

It is a fact,  I dunno whether it is due to the genes or what.p
Thinking
Bro I'm confused. Which nationality are u referring to, Tiongkok or CECA.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post