China hits back at SG vaccine discrimination

ok lah. Those who want better protection jab ang mo. Those who want convenient tiongkok entry jab Sino.
2 days swab testing just skin off nose lah.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(27-07-2021, 12:11 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Verily verily I say unto thee.  The above race is famous for talking a lot, wayang, but when it comes down to actual work, do very, very little.  And yet give the impression that they are contributing alot to the team and projects at hand.  Over all these years, this observation has always proven true to-date.  ptui ptui ptui.p

It is a fact,  I dunno whether it is due to the genes or what.p
Thinking
Bro I'm confused. Which nationality are u referring to, Tiongkok or CECA.

Bro, I meant ahneh and CECA Big Grin

And thanks for asking.  I have added Delta for clarity Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(27-07-2021, 12:14 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  ok lah. Those who want better protection jab ang mo. Those who want convenient tiongkok entry jab Sino.

No lah. Those want free jab, go for activated.

Those want to pay, go for inactivated

8Umbrella Umbrella

(27-07-2021, 12:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:11 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Thinking
Bro I'm confused. Which nationality are u referring to, Tiongkok or CECA.

Bro, I meant ahneh and CECA Big Grin

Ceca sure go for free jab. Squeeze PnP until dry

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(27-07-2021, 12:20 PM)klat Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 12:18 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro, I meant ahneh and CECA Big Grin

Ceca sure go for free jab. Squeeze PnP until dry

Rotfl

Modi is our overlord Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Singapore govt will not be pressured by big Nation. They go by true fact n data. Ha.

(27-07-2021, 12:00 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I wonder how our govt can squirm its way out of this. Flip flop flip flop. Learn very well from our ceca masters.

Verily verily I say unto thee.  The delta race is famous for talking a lot, wayang, but when it comes down to actual work, do very, very little.  And yet give the impression that they are contributing alot to the team and projects at hand.  Over all these years, this observation has always proven true to-date.  ptui ptui ptui.p

It is a fact,  I dunno whether it is due to the genes or what.p
Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes babygirl's post

make things easy for yourself

go get all the 21 various country's approved vaccines

https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/#approved

As long as jabbed .... shouldn't have any discrimination

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 11:54 AM)way Wrote:  Siao ah? Who wanna go to ah tiong cuntree and get kiiled by flood and typhoon must be really siao right?

Go to Assmerica for gunshot better!  Rotfl

(27-07-2021, 12:14 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  ok lah. Those who want better protection jab ang mo. Those who want convenient tiongkok entry jab Sino.

Better?

[Image: figure03-21jul.png]
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(27-07-2021, 11:34 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:26 AM)OLT Wrote:  u have not lived in singapore long enough.  need more time to know our govt better.

Big Grin

How many years have you lived in Sg?

u shd ask how long u need to live in singapore more to understand singapore govt.

So if my son and gang go China for meeting all must swab lor..

(27-07-2021, 12:19 PM)klat Wrote:  

No lah. Those want free jab, go for activated.

Those want to pay, go for inactivated

Free is more expensive  Big Grin

Oh, you didn't know Delta already crushed this theory of better protection? No more better protection but better chance of adverse side effects.

39% efficiency? Not worth the side effects liao. Last time they boast 95% still can consider.

But for those already poked by P&M,  maybe only consolation is can dine in lah. Some people very happy to get this privilege, congrats  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

got free things mqny sinkees sure grab first  Big Grin

(27-07-2021, 01:53 PM)OLT Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 11:34 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  How many years have you lived in Sg?

u shd ask how long u need to live in singapore more to understand singapore govt.

How come you can't answer a simple question?

(27-07-2021, 04:39 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 01:53 PM)OLT Wrote:  u shd ask how long u need to live in singapore more to understand singapore govt.

How come you can't answer a simple question?

i dont see a need to answer this qn.

(27-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  In singapore..we go by science facts n  data.  China goes by dont know what la...anyway...

The problem with scientistic data is wrong sample collection.
Now the result shows this, after 1 mth the result deviates.

Most of the time, science is unable to explain how nature works.

Till now nobody knows how brain cells communicate. But they guess it is by quantum communication.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(27-07-2021, 05:05 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 10:04 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  In singapore..we go by science facts n  data.  China goes by dont know what la...anyway...

The problem with scientistic data is wrong sample collection.

Till now nobody knows how brain cells communicate. But they guess it is by quantum communication.
Science has never been able to explain anything. At most, it describes behaviour only.

(27-07-2021, 05:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  
(27-07-2021, 05:05 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  The problem with scientistic data is wrong sample collection.

Science has never been able to explain anything. At most, it describes behaviour only.
You dont find it funny most ppl only believe in science? Most ppl kena brain-washed.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Once you are biased, you cant see clearer picture.
It shows our leaders lack of wisdom.

Delta variant, first identified in India in December, has swept across 124 countries and been described by some as the most contagious strain of the coronavirus that causes Covid-19.

A paper published on Virological.org earlier this month, Researchers said viral loads of Delta variant grew more rapidly inside body and caused a person to shed as much as 1,260 times more virus than the original strain last year.

The variant was also quicker to reach a detectable level once a person was infected – all adding up to a much more transmissible strain, they said in a preprint paper which has not been peer reviewed.

“These data highlight that the Delta variant could be more infectious during the early stage of the infection."

(27-07-2021, 10:30 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Delta variant, first identified in India in December, has swept across 124 countries and been described by some as the most contagious strain of the coronavirus that causes Covid-19.

A paper published on Virological.org earlier this month, Researchers said viral loads of Delta variant grew more rapidly inside body and caused a person to shed as much as 1,260 times more virus than the original strain last year.

The variant was also quicker to reach a detectable level once a person was infected – all adding up to a much more transmissible strain, they said in a preprint paper which has not been peer reviewed.

“These data highlight that the Delta variant could be more infectious during the early stage of the infection."

Aiyo ... scared scared, some more later got black fungus  Sick

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin