China intercepted jet in international airspace: Australia PM

(09-06-2022, 09:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's international airspace.  Nothing wrong.  But if you intercept people, then you are wrong.

If you don't understand, let me sexplain.

If I live in Bedok, and I go to Jurong to walk walk, anything wrong?

Then you intercept me and say "I live in Jurong!  Why you come and walk on the roads of Jurong?"

You are right?

Be reasonable.

Bedok to Jurong how many km?

You walk from SG to Australia...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post
Question 

(09-06-2022, 09:18 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I asked the same question myself too - Why were Australian troops killing innocent civilians in a impoverish country got to do with Human Rights and Democracy ?

Is Australia the vassal state of the US or just trying to pretend to be "deputy sheriff" of America ?

Now what if the Chinese is as defenseless as the Afghans, would the Aussies be flying into Chinese airspace without regard ?

No...instead we know how a Chinese fighter jet would respond against an foreign spy plane that fail to respect Chinese territory.

Actually, to be honest with you. I don't like to talk to you because I don't like to talk to jhks in a Singaporean forum, and this is SgTalk.  Not JiuhuTalk.

Anyhow, I find it really hypocritical of you to be so critical of Australia, yet you went to Australia to study when you could not secure a place in any of Malaysia's universities... Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-06-2022, 09:41 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Bedok to Jurong how many km?

You walk from SG to Australia...

Is my analogy too hard for you to understand?

Stupidity has no cure.  无药可救

aiya if RKhan goes outside your house walk walk and peep peep into your rooms, let's see what will happen

(09-06-2022, 09:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Actually, to be honest with you. I don't like to talk to you because I don't like to talk to jhks in a Singaporean forum, and this is SgTalk.  Not JiuhuTalk.

Anyhow, I find it really hypocritical of you to be so critical of Australia, yet you went to Australia to study when you could not secure a place in any of Malaysia's universities... Rolleyes

3 Corrections : 

a. I am not a JHK nor had went/wanted/dream of studying in Aussie land...
b. How can one be hypocritical when I had given a FACTUAL illustration of what Australian military had done in other countries ?
c. You aren't being honest with yourself - You just responded to my post. 

Lastly, how can I be "critical of Australia," when all I done is sharing the FACT Aussie military is not welcome in many countries Wink

(09-06-2022, 09:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Is my analogy too hard for you to understand?

Stupidity has no cure.  无药可救

yr analogy is not equal so i corrected you. You shld reframe yr mindset. Talk properly and not twist turn like cobra.

Smile

(09-06-2022, 09:49 PM)Manthink Wrote:  3 Corrections : 

a. I am not a JHK.
b. How can one be hypocritical when I had given a FACTUAL illustration of what Australian military had done in other countries ?
c. You aren't being honest with yourself - You just responded to my post. 

Lastly, how can I be "critical of Australia," when all I am pointing out it was the Aussie who sent military to other countries...often without good outcomes Wink

The first one up there is a lie.  You are a jhk, but you want to hide, and LIE and you call that "correction".

I shant waste time responding to the rest of your "corrections".   Rolleyes

(09-06-2022, 09:51 PM)Niubee Wrote:  yr analogy is not equal so i corrected you. You shld reframe yr mindset. Talk properly and not twist turn like cobra.

Do you think that by calling members names will win the argument for you?

It just shows what kind of people you CCP ibs really are.  Lose already, start calling names.

(09-06-2022, 09:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you think that by calling members names will win the argument for you?

It just shows what kind of people you CCP ibs really are.  Lose already, start calling names.

yr assumption is not correct. I am Singaporean. You should apologize to me and Sgtalkers. Laughing

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(09-06-2022, 09:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The first one up there is a lie.  You are a jhk, but you want to hide, and LIE and you call that "correction".
I shant waste time responding to the rest of your "corrections".   Rolleyes

Strange - just who is lying here ? Let's recall :

1. You said "don't like to talk" to me - Yet you did - TWICE
  2. Making baseless assumptions about  other poster's education backgnd and nationality in a FORUM isn't going to help in your arugment....In fact, I abit surprised you are so quick going down the drain....
  3. You didn't "waste" any time - your reputation as a snake is just gone up a notch.

Now, those are just my observations. You may disagree...However, from the rest of the comments in this Thread...many  posters can see....no point hiding lah.   Wink
[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(08-06-2022, 09:46 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/chi...se-2734366

China has responded and corrected Aussie's version of the incident.

This is the 2nd publicly known incident involving Australian vessels activity near to the Chinese territory in last 3 months.

Biden's foreign policy is worst than Trump's and actually increase tension in Asia...and it has a embolden Australia behavior..

What some don't know is the type of plane the Aussies has been using to spy on China in recent years- US made P8 military spy plane.

[Image: p8spy.jpg]

Why is OYK defending Aust like his own son ?

Smile

美媒:中國殲16可迫降俘虜美軍RC135U偵查機,中國已經用澳大利亞做了警告,世界只有兩架RC135U偵查機,機組人員和設備都是絕密