China is Increasing its Efforts to Attract Foreign Investment

Quote:The State Council executive meeting held on June 26 studied the utilization of foreign investment and pointed out that foreign-invested enterprises play an important role in building a new development pattern. We must increase efforts to attract and utilize foreign investment and take multiple measures to stabilize foreign investment. It is necessary to deepen the opening up of key areas to the outside world, implement the "clearance" requirements for foreign investment access restrictions in the manufacturing sector, and launch a new round of pilot measures to expand the opening up of the service industry.

https://finance.sina.com.cn/jjxw/2024-06...6812.shtml

If a country wants foreign investments should its leaders make decisions that facilite and make the country attractive to foreign investors?

1. They raise the tension on various issues.like south China seas. Relations with Japan is poor why should Japanese jnvest jn China? Or for that matter Americans.
??
2. Chuna implemented overbearing nation security laws thus has caused fear among foreign firms who need to collect data before they theh voted with their feet and left.

3. Even rich in Chuna are reported to be leaving China and talking their funds out

J don't see the case for situation to improve.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

China is collapsing as you've expected why still need to worry everyday? Today still stay home play games watch tv?

(27-06-2024, 10:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  China is collapsing as you've expected why still need to worry everyday? Today still stay home play games watch tv?

I am.not worried about China i am just describing what is actually happening and why certain things are happening in chuna.

Why you insist on making false statement that I am worried for China.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(27-06-2024, 10:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am.not worried about China i am just describing what is actually happening and why certain things are happening in chuna.

Why you insist on making false statement that I am worried for China.

How to prove that you aren't worried about china?

(27-06-2024, 11:05 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How to prove that you aren't worried about china?

You are the one making false accusations you should provide proof.

Cab you prove you are not a rapist?

(27-06-2024, 10:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  If a country wants foreign investments should its leaders make decisions that facilite and make the country attractive to foreign investors?

Ya lor!

Should just let other people take over your rooms and you sleep in the toilet lor!  Rotfl

(27-06-2024, 11:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are the one making false accusations you should provide proof.

Cab you prove you are not a rapist?

If you couldn't prove it why you accuse me of making false accusations of you?

(27-06-2024, 11:21 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you couldn't prove it why you accuse me of making false accusations of you?

You have proof show it otherwise shut up

(27-06-2024, 11:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You have proof show it otherwise shut up

Ok.

So today how? Durians or jobs?