China joining CPTPP; US forms 3-eye Aukus.

China makes win-win trading partnerships, RCEP, CPTPP, etc whereas US forms more military and political fighting group.  

If EU don't faster sign up China-EU pact, EU will be left behind. US will be left out also.  

[Image: CPTPP01.jpg]

I anticipate some retards will say Japan will block China out of CPTPP.

Answer: Don't be stupid, will Japan block itself from world largest market to make more $ ?

lol.

The reason that China approached New Zealand instead of Japan who happen to be the CPTPP chair is because they have tradings with NZ.

And at the same time to show US that economic trade is better than creating an alliance to fight China with arm force, even though TPP was first initiated and formed by the American.

Japan will not give up the opportunity to gain economically especially with current pandemic economy situation when they are suffering losses. Because by far China economy is still seeing growth while the rest of the world are struggling or suffer losses.

My Asia sales within my business unit sees a 20% growth in revenue for my China market, and I am the lowest among all the business units within my corporation in China. There are a few BUs had 59% growth YTD and I am being questioned by my corporate executives why my growth is so low? Despite seeing growth.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

Will we see modern day piracy whereby cargo carrying vessels are stopped and contents emptied and 'sold off' in the name of freedom of the seas enforced by well armed navies and nuclear submarines?

is suaku a better name than aukus?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post