China kena heat wave ...man fries egg without fire

https://youtu.be/ABacofKfgdQ?t=40s

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Over 60 deg Celsius?

You believe?

You have any idea how high is "over 60 deg Celsius"?

Do you know how long a human being can survive at 60 deg Celsius?

In USA whole of California got burned to ashes.

Aiyoh .. now you also Sgbuffet! - Really desperate attempt to defame China! Such trivial news you can fake into big news!

If something really big or amazing or extreme perverse do post and share here - at least your integrity is still intact!

But this kind of news you also can post shows the level of your intelligence or the depth of your thinking - and lack of maturity!

You used to be more mature than this but now you had been so easily brainwashed by the Talk Cock kokee and his useless sidekicks shareexchange, way, etc, that you go down on all four and slither like a serpent - and resort desperately to post such lies and inconsistencies just to please the Talk Cock gang! - I feel embarrassed for you ... this type of post is beneath you! Yes if from the lying conniving desperate kokee and his brainless sidekicks I understand but you are not one of his sidekicks right!?

Really shocking!
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

By the way Sgbuffet - you need to change your avatar - your thinking lacks depth - you are not discerning - can't tell what's fake and what's true, you behave like a simpleton with a brain that lacks maturity and easily swayed by deceptive snakey forumers ....

Maybe change to this avatar - suits you better:
[Image: curly.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

(16-08-2022, 09:24 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Over 60 deg Celsius?

You believe?

You have any idea how high is "over 60 deg Celsius"?

Do you know how long a human being can survive at 60 deg Celsius?
bluff, fake, dont believe,
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post