China launched another new toy

So mzny brilliant scientists researchers over this vast country with so many thousands of our equivalents or better than the original LKYs...

Angmos r like a mouse now ...almost everday there r new inventions cropping up ...they fight, they will die first in any protracted war.

(17-10-2021, 04:50 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  So mzny brilliant scientists researchers over this vast country with so many thousands of our equivalents or better than the original  LKYs...

Angmos r like a mouse now ...almost everday there r new inventions cropping up ...they fight, they will die first in any protracted war.

Militarily the combined forces of Taiwan and US, is no match to  China... Big Grin

Another awesome toy...

https://news.yahoo.com/china-surprises-u...58117.html

(17-10-2021, 03:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...ile-report

This one is another level of its own …. but missed the target by 24miles ….. need more tuning to be chun

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(17-10-2021, 07:09 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  This one is another level of its own …. but missed the target by 24miles ….. need more tuning to be chun

You belive it can miss so much?  Tongue

All going down Xi not taking Joe's calls.

(17-10-2021, 07:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You belive it can miss so much?  Tongue

Should not be the case. I think the Chinese purposely calibrated it to missed the target by 24 miles which is just a micro fraction of a degree if the dive comes from a few hundred miles in the stratosphere. Sun Tze said, hide your real capability to deceive the potential enemy...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(17-10-2021, 07:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You belive it can miss so much?  Tongue

Why not? I drop my rife once and the zeroing gone heywaire … aim centre of the chest level  …. it totally missed the target by 30cm or so … after 6 rounds my Sgt … KNN … what happened? Told him I dropped my rifle …. he BLASTED … drop 20 and get it zero …. then all hits.

Give PRCunts a few test run after tuning the the satellite, homing system and the ground controls calculation …. sure chun one. Also put it up orbit and the scary part it circulate the global before hitting the target. 

Imagine next abilities they can launched a few just hovering the world like a satellite…. and anytime they like ….. no time to react and worst travelling at hypersonic

(17-10-2021, 07:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why not? I drop my rife once and the zeroing gone heywaire … aim centre of the chest level  …. it totally missed the target by 30cm or so … after 6 rounds my Sgt … KNN … what happened? Told him I dropped my rifle …. he BLASTED … drop 20 and get it zero …. then all hits.

Give PRCunts a few test run after tuning the the satellite, homing system and the ground controls calculation …. sure chun one. Also put it up orbit and the scary part it circulate the global before hitting the target. 

Imagine next abilities they can launched a few just hovering the world like a satellite…. and anytime they like ….. no time to react and worst travelling at hypersonic
China is very technologically advance, and they had put their knowledge in IT and computerization. Therefore their knowledge has been turned to military hardware and software.... Big Grin

Not surprising as they have the fastest computers on earth.

(17-10-2021, 09:03 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Not surprising as they have the fastest computers on earth.

China technology had grown by leap and bounds..... Clapping

There is no war. All going down.

拜登急的直挠头!未来10年,这才是中美博弈的关键!

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/china...23-1206241

[Image: Screenshot-20211023-234403.jpg]

中國首艘1萬噸級巡邏船「海巡09」在廣州列編

http://www.china.org.cn/china/2021-10/03...788455.htm

A space refueling vehicle built by China made its debut at the ongoing 13th China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition (Airshow China 2021) in Zhuhai, south China's Guangdong Province.

The refueling vehicle has been developed by the Shanghai Academy of Spaceflight Technology (SAST) under the China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.

Lifespans of satellites could be extended thanks to the space refueling vehicle, said its developer.

Equipped with a navigation system composed of radars and cameras, the vehicle can track and approach the satellite low on propellant under the guidance of the ground control system.

When reaching approximately two meters from the satellite, it can dock with the satellite's refueling port with the help of the mechanical arm and complete the fuel transfer.

The functions of the refueling vehicle have been simplified in the design stage in order to load as much fuel as possible. It can carry up to 1.3 tonnes of fuel, more than half of its own weight, reducing the cost by 35 percent compared with re-launching a geostationary orbit satellite, according to the SAST.

歼-35终于来了,003航母的标配!中航工业再次取得重大突破

°

中國無尾戰機顛覆認知!|美急推第6代戰機為壓制中國?|中美第六代戰機軍備競賽啟動!【屈姬主播 EP25】

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2021-...0492.shtml

亚洲特快:高超音速导弹发射导弹,看不懂了吧?

中国航天飞机“腾云工程”最新进展曝光,超越美国!中国竟然研发了两套可回收系统,航天科技和航天科工你分得清么?

sori it is no use...
in infor. .....war
u cannot hit at the outside
danger from inside
cracks splintered away
no OBOR nothing
i want to help China but cannot
situation dire.
US corporation GONE.
dat the juice the mony

(03-12-2021, 03:46 AM)singlon Wrote:  sori it is no use...
in infor. .....war
u cannot hit at the outside
danger from inside
cracks splintered away
no OBOR nothing
i want to help China but cannot
situation dire.
US corporation GONE.
dat the juice the mony

Thank you. U said it brilliance. Cool

Smile

http://www.shaanxi.gov.cn/xw/sxyw/202112...03542.html

我国首座大型超临界二氧化碳循环发电试验机组在西安投运

历经7年科研攻关 核心设备国产化率达100% 申请专利超过400项

2月9日,记者从西安热工研究院获悉:我国首座可有效降低碳排放的大型超临界二氧化碳循环发电试验机组成功完成72小时试运行,于12月8日在西安正式投运。

据了解,该机组运行功率为5兆瓦,容量为目前世界最大,核心设备国产化率达到100%,申请了400多项技术专利,打破了国外公司在该领域的长期垄断地位。

将二氧化碳作为发电介质,是处于世界前沿领域一项重要的变革性技术。据介绍,目前,美国拥有0.2兆瓦技术试验平台,日本、法国、德国等国家正在全力研发该项技术。我国此项技术处于世界领先地位。

记者在机组运行现场看到,与传统的蒸汽机组相比,这套装置体量小了不少。工作人员告诉记者,机组运行时,高温高压二氧化碳气体代替传统发电机组的水蒸气推动汽轮机旋转,进而带动发电机发电,实现二氧化碳气体循环使用,有效降低碳排放。

据西安热工研究院董事长苏立新介绍,与传统机组相比,二氧化碳发电机组具有体积小、效率高、污染小三个显著特点,在同等装机容量下,二氧化碳发电机组体积只有蒸汽机组的1/25,发电效率可提高3%—5%,应用于火电机组时单位发电量碳排放强度降低10%以上,与仅能降低碳排放强度1%—2%的常规技术相比具有显著优势。

机组位于西安阎良的西安热工研究院科研产业基地,总占地面积6000余平方米,由中国华能主导、西安热工研究院历经7年攻关研制完成。科研人员攻克了系统设计、设备制造、建设调试、运行优化等环节的上千个技术难题,联合国内相关企业自主研制了超临界二氧化碳锅炉、印刷电路板换热器、透平、压缩机、干气密封等关键装置,实现了关键设备设计制造的全国产化自主可控。

据悉,此项创新技术的工程化运用,为我国发电领域节能降碳探索出有效路径。该项技术未来可进一步应用于火电、高效光热、核电、储能等领域,前景十分广阔。目前,西安热工研究院已牵头成立由清华大学、西安交通大学、中科院电工研究所等40家高校、科研机构和龙头企业组成的创新联合体,加快推进超临界二氧化碳循环发电技术研发、应用和标准化工作,努力取得一批原创性、引领性重大科技创新成果,为我国构建以新能源为主体的新型电力系统,实现碳达峰、碳中和目标作出更大贡献。

https://www.powermag.com/what-are-superc...er-cycles/

What Are Supercritical CO2 (超临界二氧化碳) Power Cycles?

[Image: sco2_criticalpoint_doe-768x556.jpg]

【前進戰略高地】美曾靠GPS操控全球戰局 現雙層道路無法辨識 陸北斗衛星誤差毫釐 全球軍用民生都在搶?@全球大視野 精華版

美国小伙:从没想到过,中国的基建离谱到,在天上造高架过船了?