China likely to try to take these 2 islands before invading Taiwan

Since KMT left for Taiwan they have also held these 2 islands.

These islands are near the mainland and US has not explicitly agreed to defend these. ..

Such actions will be like Russia annexation of Crimea and lead to sanctions.

[Image: h9zE6KS.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Once sanction starts, it will be 武统

Smile

The relations between US and China can only go downhill

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-07-2022, 02:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The relations between US and China can only go downhill

True. USA does not respect One China policy.

Pointless to keep the friendship..

Smile

Those 2 islands will voluntarily re-unify with Mainland China. No need to use force!

PLA just needs to blow the whistle!

so near china obviously china one rah.

(31-07-2022, 02:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so near china obviously china one rah.

The livelihood of people of these islands depends on very much on Mainland China.

Actually no. Those two islands are not important or China could have already easily taken them. In any attack on TW, stealth and speed are key. Taking these two islands beforehand will sacrifice the element of surprise.

Do it the Ang Mo way.. Have a referendum on this 2 islands.. If majority voted to join CCP, then they join CCP loh.

I am sure CCP is more than willing to take them in..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(31-07-2022, 06:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Do it the Ang Mo way.. Have a referendum on this 2 islands.. If majority voted to join CCP, then they join CCP loh.

I always support this idea these 2 islands as well as Taiwan do referendum  on joining China.

Just like Scotland did to decide to leave UK.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

All these sabre rattling is for show only. Peace is better for China and Taiwan and they know it. USA donch kwailan come and karcheow Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-07-2022, 06:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I always support this idea these 2 islands as well as Taiwan do referendum  on joining China.

Of coz the next thing people will say like that Taiwan can also have a referendum to cut all ties with China..

But too bad, both countries' constitution say the land held by the other party belong to them.. So as much as Taiwan want this referendum, they can't.. Coz CCP sure start attack..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

What for China take these two useless islands. Most probably China will let tese two islands to take their own path. If they decided to go back to motherland, so be it. If they chose to be independent also can as China can use these two islands to show case the generosity of the Chinese Communist Party....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(31-07-2022, 02:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The relations between US and China can only go downhill

US and China relation goes downhill due to provocation of US and Pelosi.  

Of course, let it be if that is what US wants.  

(31-07-2022, 05:24 AM)kokee Wrote:  ccp china shout & bark so much nonsense anout pelosi visit taiwan.
whole world know all these rubbish is pure BS?
pelosi also F care & dont even bother to read or reply, dont even give a shit to china!
all these threatening from ccp china or NK, norm, common, no one care now. totally balless & coward?

美前亞太助卿:中共威脅多半是空談

all these comie dogs here bark lies & BS forever.
pelosi will be in taiwan in next few days,  let see china shoot down her plane & s.uck their own cock!
whole world know this coward has no balls as above, same to jinmen & mazhu, if they got balls 73 yrs ago already done it. If they dare to take action, the world will split china into 20 country like USSR in 1990 or ccp will evaporate from this world!
all  these know nut dogs here!

China VS Taiwan | They may start it but will LOSE 100%

(31-07-2022, 10:36 AM)kokee Wrote:  pelosi has no worry & calm, just do it.
likely arrive japan today, after all the cartoon show &  dog bark by ccp china, likely, they will keep super quiet soon!
norm for ccp dogs!!

裴洛西或明天抵達日本,中共無能狂怒都不敢了

(31-07-2022, 06:47 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these comie dogs here bark lies & BS forever.
pelosi will be in taiwan in next few days,  let see china shoot down her plane & s.uck their own cock!
whole world know this coward has no balls as above, same to jinmen & mazhu, if they got balls 73 yrs ago already done it. If they dare to take action, the world will split china into 20 country like USSR in 1990 or ccp will evaporate from this world!
all  these know nut dogs here!

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/a9d65f0ad...2FuZHJvaWQ 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof

(31-07-2022, 06:19 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Do it the Ang Mo way.. Have a referendum on this 2 islands.. If majority voted to join CCP, then they join CCP loh.

Referendum does not work - Don't get sold into governing a country the angmoh way.

Just ask the Arabs and Indians. Laughing

(01-08-2022, 12:38 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Referendum does not work - Don't get sold into governing a country the angmoh way.

Just ask the Arabs and Indians. Laughing

But apart from Referendum to break away, what can these small islands do?? Look like Scotland, East Malaysia.. Bigger island bully the smaller island..

Kinmen island near Fujian is UOB founder’s hometown, in the early days many of them arrived in Spore to work  at Boat Queue.

(31-07-2022, 02:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since KMT left for Taiwan they have also held these 2 islands.

These islands are near the mainland  and US has not explicitly agreed to defend these. ..

Such actions will be like Russia annexation of Crimea and lead to sanctions.

[Image: h9zE6KS.jpg]

Actually Hainan Island and another island near Shanghai was also under ROC’s rule in Taiwan, later Taiwan lost to PLA in battles and China overtook these islands.

(31-07-2022, 06:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I always support this idea these 2 islands as well as Taiwan do referendum  on joining China.

That will be Angmo way.

Smile

What I read was BJohnson (when he still PM) would never allow Scots another referendum, for obvious reasons. Amdk not so open minded, just like Catalonia...

This wellknown Kinmen born Taiwanese journalist Dong Zhisen (董智森) scolds President Tsai and DPP everyday.

Now you know who the real troublemaker around the world is.

https://youtu.be/A4fhqUUxAec

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-09-07-35-55.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-08-02-03-43-27.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-08-02-03-44-04.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-08-02-03-44-29.png]

Blackhole USD/JPY 131.6
https://fxpricing.com/fx-widget/ticker-t...75,19,1984

(31-07-2022, 02:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  True. USA does not respect One China policy.

Pointless to keep the friendship..

Totally agree. Respect is mutual. what is the point to be friendly with some holigans that create trouble all over the place and now at your door step telling you how to live and behave.

So useless China...so near still.cannot takeover 2 tiny island.

懦夫....

(02-08-2022, 10:56 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  So useless China...so near still.cannot takeover 2 tiny island.

懦夫....

So u accept unification under One China Policy. Clapping Thumbsup

Smile

(02-08-2022, 11:03 AM)N2iubee Wrote:  So u accept unification under One China Policy. Clapping Thumbsup

But china so weak and useless how to do it aiyo so scare of US visiting taiwan somemore...