S’pore woman stuck for 4 days in Bukit Timah penthouse toilet after door handle broke

(01-01-2023, 04:40 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  You mean not yet confirmed har....Bk Timah area ,somemore penhouse maybe can easily find out !

If found out, can please post picture here...........? Clapping

There’s really a Yang Language School in Bukit Timah area
If you are kaypoh,call up the school and ask for Ms Yang

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(31-12-2022, 10:08 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Yes yes ! Why ? Why?
At home in my master bedroom bathroom, when I bathe I never lock my master bedroom, and my toilet not only never lock, but never close!!
And this woman lives alone some more!

heng ar 

my no doors no windows no wall one
safer 

[Image: 18982896-caucasian-adult-man-in-his-earl...p-toil.jpg]

(04-01-2023, 12:06 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  There’s really a Yang Language School in Bukit Timah area
If you  are kaypoh,call up the school and ask for Ms Yang
How to find out school BOD and admin particulars ?

(04-01-2023, 12:06 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  There’s really a Yang Language School in Bukit Timah area
If you  are kaypoh,call up the school and ask for Ms Yang

Ask her what happened to the door handle.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-12-2022, 05:58 AM)Levin Wrote:  Aqil Hamzah and Lee Li Ying
UPDATED 22 MINS AGO

SINGAPORE – A dislodged door handle led to a penthouse resident becoming trapped in a windowless bathroom for four days.

Ms Yang, who declined to give her full name, could not call for help as she did not have her mobile phone with her.

The 31-year-old Singaporean drank water from the tap and slept while seated on the toilet bowl during her four-day ordeal.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...ukit-timah
Freedom is never to leave your HP out of reach. Big Grin sound can travel through drainage and sewage pipes.