China netizens are angry Wumao urging Russian soldiers to rape Ukranian women

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...ng-ukraine

Confused Angry
[+] 2 users Like way's post

Sgtalk can send PervertSan go rape. He is expert in this area....

(27-02-2022, 05:31 AM)kokee Wrote:  china support Russia invades Ukraine, so what will happen to chinese inside Ukraine? kena slaughter, deserve it?
whole world aganst Russia start a war & china support, what will happen to chinese?
who did it? commie dogs here blame & complain everyday here, but ccp china is the one who cause all these.
support Russia to war, support NK to threaten & ransom the world, support Iran on weapons to deal with Iranian, do all the evil thing you want other to worship you? F you upside down is not right? deserve it.
all these commie dogs here spam lies non stop here, only brainless believe, got karma 1 fine day, dont blame & complain.

2.26 【在烏華人大叫救命!】愛國華人慘成大輸家! 兩面不是人,中國完全無撤僑,在烏華人哭崩!

在烏中國人個個做缩頭烏龜

中国留学生:给我们留条生路

all these moronic china chinese, call to rape Ukraine woman? If circulate in Ukraine, what will happen to >15k of china people in Ukraine? will they rape china womanin Ukraine? deserve it? blame & complain again?
globally when they see chinese & whack, deserve it?
ccp china always stir such shit to show their power, power? my foot, total coward.
same as all commie dogs here, they will support all these act by wumao & feel great, what happen when their family members kena rape?
then these commie & ccp liars will start to create lies & blame western world thru communist sources of news & videos, all the BS fake & lies, norm. But all know, all these incidents caused by themselves.
[+] 2 users Like kokee's post

(28-02-2022, 12:03 PM)kokee Wrote:  all these moronic china chinese, call to rape Ukraine woman? If circulate in Ukraine, what will happen to >15k of china people in Ukraine? will they rape china womanin Ukraine?
globally when they see chinese & whack, deserve it?
ccp china always stir such shit to show their power, power? my foot, total coward.
same as all commie dogs here, they will support all these act by wumao & feel great, what happen when their family members kena rape?

Howcome your white masters never whack u? U black ah?

(28-02-2022, 12:08 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Howcome your white masters never whack u? U black ah?

Fark off racist bully.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

what is n who is Wumao /

(28-02-2022, 01:09 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Fark off racist bully.

U love to lick my arse....later I laosai for u to lick. Laughing

Aiya, whole world know there is a lot of 1450 and CIA pretend PRC Chinese in WC and FB

(28-02-2022, 01:11 PM)talky Wrote:  what is n who is Wumao /

Who is - Cityhantam, niubee, webinarian, chaos, RiseofAsia...

What is - scum of earth who celebrates violence, war, rape, nuclear strike, and China.
[+] 3 users Like guffaw's post

(28-02-2022, 01:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Who is - Cityhantam, niubee, webinarian, chaos, RiseofAsia...

What is - scum of earth who celebrates violence, war, rape, nuclear strike, and China.

they are the scums in this forum!
[+] 3 users Like lionkingch55's post

ton & ton of Ukraine war posts inside china today, mock at Ukraine as they have been brainwash Russia is powerful & is china brother, real fact is Russia lost in this war till now pantless, after 4 days, not even conquer 1 Ukraine city wth their few 100k of soldiers & hired.
from below video, you now the hard truth, how china people mock Ukraine & Ukrainian.
china people in Ukraine suffer huge, even china ambassador in Ukraine also in hiding mode now?
how about chinese globally? what happen in BLM? US election? & ton of global western incidents, all the fake news like in this Ukraine case, all over in media, all the sickening lies by ccp china, you can read here by moronic commie dogs, created by communist sources, total lies.
then they complain, blame racist.
Watch below video, then you know commies here are real liars, lies in almost all their posts.

洋媳妇请求中国网友;战争很残酷,请理性发表言论

将战争娱乐化的国人没有人性,毫无底线,害惨了海外华人,损害了中国人形象,让海外华人背锅。

[+] 3 users Like kokee's post

(28-02-2022, 01:11 PM)talky Wrote:  what is n who is Wumao /

CCP Internet Bridgade lah
[+] 3 users Like *天哥*'s post

1450 天下无敌!

法轮大法,法力无边,宇宙第一!

TS's ang mo very tak kong..

"A number of users appeared to endorse sexual violence against fleeing Ukrainian women, saying they would “gladly take care of them”, prompting widespread criticism of their behaviour."

becomes "Wumao urging Russian soldiers to rape Ukranian women "

Need to go for English lessons.

Ah tiongs get shot at by ukrainians liao, orbigoot kenna saboed by countrymen

[Image: j74hNka.png]

Vid at https://shrtco.de/ghumAj (scroll down to view)
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

(28-02-2022, 01:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Who is - Cityhantam, niubee, webinarian, chaos, RiseofAsia...

[Image: D5-DC8-FF8-63-FC-4-D6-A-BCFA-468592503-BE0.jpg]

(28-02-2022, 12:08 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Howcome your white masters never whack u? U black ah?

(01-03-2022, 05:50 AM)kokee Wrote:  中共改口稱撤僑難執行 滯烏華人被迫裝日本人保命

中共改口稱撤僑難執行 滯烏華人被迫裝日本人保命

中国护照烂大街,我是“日本人”

all these insane commies dogs here, wet dream china movie that if you hold a china passport, you are safe, now >15k of china people in Ukraine, life in danger, where is china plane to send them back? instead Ukraine they have to tell the world we are not chinese, we are japanese, so japanese is more respectable globally today? why so ashame to be chinese? who cause it? who did it?
commie dogs here thought they lie & lick 7/24, then china & chinese can get respect in the world? morons here still believe all these shit?
fake & lies, twist & censored to BS here non stop, all know who they are, cityhantam=alanis, chaos, webinarian, fleetdestroyer, RiseofAsia, lvlrsSTI, niubee & many more, above has a few too.
Chinese in Ukraine today is all because of all these commie dogs lies all over internet including commie dogs here.