China official urge everyone to buy multiple property to rescue collapsing market

I think it's something like iQuadrant strategy ...keep buying more and more propeqrty

As China’s property crisis deepens and Chinese homeowners across 100 cities refuse to pay their mortgages, some local government officials are taking matters into their own hands. 
Deng Bibo, a county party secretary of China’s Hunan province, encouraged everyone to buy multiple homes during his opening speech for a real estate exhibition fair in Shimen, a county of Hunan, on Tuesday. 
“I hope that today all comrades will take the lead in buying property,” Deng said. “Buy one property, then buy a second one. If you purchased a second one already, then buy a third. Bought a third? Then buy your fourth.” 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

why they call to buy? simple, because no one is buying!!
why no one buying? because china property is collapsing!!
all across china now, top down, north to south, biggest city to village, all game over!
buy now? what happen to china banks? got money to loan you? loan out can take back? my foot!
all want to dump now, who buy? unfinish & excess unit of property in china today? 50 millions unit or 500 millions? how to buy up all? hahaaa.
game totally over!!

中国楼市的死循环

倒閉!破產!暴雷!深圳樓市出大事!600家房企破產,千億房企排隊倒閉,中國樓市全軍覆沒,每天破產壹家房地產企業,徹底沒救了!

Sgbuffett == Kokee

4am plus on schedule. Fucking nuts

Smile

(19-08-2022, 05:47 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Sgbuffett == Kokee

4am plus on schedule. Fucking nuts

Quite similar.

Rate hike, who still want to buy property.
Put $$$ in the bank is better.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

everyone needs CREDITs
Developers too
potential owners stop payments
look like once in lots of sufferings of all types.

China's real estate crisis is worsening.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

又是习近平脑残政策 !!b Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13