China on Alert of Sugar shortage

https://amp.scmp.com/economy/global-econ...-new-front

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Those who accuse me of being alarmist or scare mongering plse check the facts.

Situation is not getting better ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/25/saudi-of...e-war.html

Knnah, seven early eight early spreading fear with a non issue like sugar now. Really ccbai....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(28-05-2022, 07:57 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Knnah, seven early eight early spreading fear with a non issue like sugar now. Really ccbai....... Rolleyes

Sgbuffet has shorted the markets big time so need to quickly spread worry and continue to fear monger mah Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Sugar shortage Wow.. so cake and derserts also no more on the shelves.

eat and drink less sugary stuff, gd for everyone. no need to stock up
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(28-05-2022, 07:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Those who accuse me of being alarmist or scare mongering plse check the facts.

Situation is not getting better ...

I recall MP Chan came out to condemn such hoarding behaviour.  Only people or countries who have can hoard while our Govt just sit on their high chair with disparagement.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

yesterday mainstream news show " sugar " tag with PM lee talk

you bet surely some go hoard sugar

(28-05-2022, 08:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Sgbuffet has shorted the markets big time so need to quickly spread worry and continue to fear monger mah Laughing

If sgbuffett shorted big, then the market will chiong to the roof and vice versa.  Rotfl

at times ah butt must be able to get it right, else how to survive and continue?

(28-05-2022, 12:14 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yesterday mainstream news show " sugar " tag with PM lee talk

you bet surely some go hoard sugar

Sugar is bad for health. Cut down on sugar Laughing

some regard sugar as "poison". they maybe right

(28-05-2022, 01:14 PM)winbig Wrote:  If sgbuffett shorted big, then the market will chiong to the roof and vice versa.  Rotfl

The markets are green Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-05-2022, 01:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  at times ah butt must be able to get it right, else how to survive and continue?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day Big Grin