China protests as US fighter jets shoot down suspected spy balloon!!!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...index.html

(06-02-2023, 01:48 AM)fuch_asia Wrote:  https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...index.html

Fight back lah!  Angry

what to protest damaged control reputation damaged.
rename spying into researching
researching on America?

Protest what? If you don't want your spying balloon to be shot, don't send it to another country air space.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-02-2023, 06:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Protest what? If you don't want your spying balloon to be shot, don't send it to another country air space.

China has already explained, it is not spying balloon.  Rotfl
You still side the Ang Moh.
I wont side anyone.

江湖上,发生的每一件事都是有原因,只是我们不知道原因而已。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

China researching America
u shoot research balloon?

(06-02-2023, 06:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Protest what? If you don't want your spying balloon to be shot, don't send it to another country air space.

Protest because US need so many missiles to take down one harmless balloon lah. Laughing

china no freedom to protest meh?

its in their airspace ,,,they can do whatever they want

so China no say

just like our tanks kena tahan ...no say it is in thier territory

(06-02-2023, 08:00 AM)keys Wrote:  its in their airspace ,,,they can do whatever they want

so China no say

just like our tanks kena tahan ...no say it is in thier territory

Correct, the balloon had strayed into America's air space, and thence it is regarded as a spy balloon and had to be shot down, to ascertain if the balloon is indeed a spy balloon when they retrieve the debris of the spy balloon............ Big Grin

This is only tactic of China to prevent Blinken try to visit China in the near future  Big Grin

(06-02-2023, 08:26 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  This is only tactic of China to prevent Blinken try to visit China in the near future  Big Grin

Why go to such extend to prevent Biinken to visit china.................? Thinking

(06-02-2023, 08:29 AM)debono Wrote:  Why go to such extend to prevent Biinken to visit china.................? Thinking

Cause China cant tahan US imperialism anymore, China will continually selling US treasury bond whatever

[Image: c5dNUxSHCjNBLMBQ_kAx4PF3HrsnzcE0a2ik7HnV...1024-nd-v1]

Smile

CCP was likely formulating propaganda to say their own spy balloon is impervious to missiles.

Now that balloon is literally burst liao.  Rotfl

[Image: tumblr_nqf4tftbet1rwfctbo3_1280.gif]

Of course CCP will be angry when things don’t go according to what they imagined.