China report 25K ccovid19 cases! Sibei Song!Beijing tighten restrictions!

Beijing city authorities tighten Covid controls in effort to stop Omicron surge reaching Chinese capital | South China Morning Post (scmp.com)

those tiongs and atb were mocking the rest of the world when they were pool partying without any mask nor social distance on August 2020. Now the world is slowly moving to endemic post-omicron and partying, while they are back to square one!. Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(08-04-2022, 01:19 PM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  those tiongs and atb were mocking the rest of the world when they were pool partying without any mask nor social distance on August 2020. Now the world is slowly moving to endemic post-omicron and partying, while they are back to square one!. Rotfl

Yes, when I saw this last year, I was very tulan. Spread the virus to the whole world and when
the whole world is suffering under the virus, they celebrate BIG parties in Wuhan. In beijing, they hold victory ceremony over covid19 etc. everyday brag that their system is superior to
everyone else in the world.
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

I thought china people are laughing at other countries recently? Now they even kill dogs that suspect got flu.

beri luan2 app says neg chinese CDC says positive
plandemic workers barricade buildings

[Image: CCA20-CF8-F270-498-D-9-E24-F399-D51569-A8.jpg]