China's Covid Zero strategy- no way out....

5yrs from now when rest of the world people travelling around freely and put covid19 behind them, China will still be stuck in Covid Zero trap inside for the long haul.

There is literally no way out. Everything they open a bit the cases shoot up then they have to lock down again.

Singapore shows q good exit strategy with 1. High vaccination with effective vaccines 2. Gradual opening up 3. Dynamic adjustment if cases rise.

Life in Singapore is almost back to normal and we won't go back to lockdown state which is devastating.

The same cannot be said of China where suburbs are locked down because one person was close contact to positive case
 Many businesses will give up as they don't see light at the end of the tunnel

Due to Chinese top down system as silencing of alternative ideas, they will just remain in such a state indefinitely because of mindset that cannot work out alternatives.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This type of invisible corvid virus hard to control to zero.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Your daddy americunts can have 220 thousands orphan
China cannot afford hor nudie nudie
[+] 2 users Like Fleetdestroyer's post

very good..please keep trying for zero covid…we support Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

Why worry for their stupid people.

(11-07-2022, 12:04 PM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Your daddy americunts can have 220 thousands orphan
China cannot afford hor nudie nudie

Thumbsup

Hahaha amdk lover she’d crocodiles tears for China cheo kau peng Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

Why you worry for China? Worry for yourself first lah.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

rest of the world people travelling around freely and put covid19 behind them

Rotfl

Is this something to be proud of?  Thinking

[Image: Screenshot-20220711-134253-com-google-an...548293.jpg]

(11-07-2022, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  5yrs from now when rest of the world people travelling around freely and put covid19 behind them, China will still be stuck in Covid Zero trap inside for the long haul.

There is literally no way out. Everything they open a bit the cases shoot up then they have to lock down again.

Singapore shows q good exit strategy with 1. High vaccination with effective vaccines 2. Gradual opening up 3. Dynamic adjustment if cases rise.

Life in Singapore is almost back to normal and we won't go back to lockdown state which is devastating.

The same cannot be said of China where suburbs are locked down because one person was close contact to positive case
 Many businesses will give up as they don't see light at the end of the tunnel

Due to Chinese top down system as silencing of alternative ideas, they will just remain in such a state indefinitely because of mindset that cannot work out alternatives.

Covid 0 or Bochap, which is better? Look at the real figures and facts.  

China 100 cases per day.  

US 113,000 cases per day, 100 times more than China and population only 1/4 of China.    

[Image: Stats06.png]

[Image: Stats81.png]
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

yalo. china dun fcare about you at all, why you fcare about them?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(11-07-2022, 03:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  yalo. china dun fcare about you at all, why you fcare about them?

Sgbutt is trying to "educate" Xi Jinping?  Thinking

(11-07-2022, 04:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbutt is trying to "educate" Xi Jinping?  Thinking

SgFett always thinks he is very smart!!!  

Laughing 

china ppl are indeed very fortunate. not only the leaders of the west, but even singkee retirees, taxi drivers, janitors, hc cleaners, ... all very concerned about them.

Their strategy is good for us. Nowadays, go traveling overseas is not crowded. Very few ATs around.