Yao Wenlong's new JB house

https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/na...w-jb-house

Msian has better life than SG

Smile

(03-03-2023, 06:14 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Msian has better life than SG
You can always opt to be a m’sian citizen. You fit the criteria and they most welcome you.

(03-03-2023, 06:16 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You can always opt to be a m’sian citizen. You fit the criteria and they most welcome you.

I already stay bungalow Laughing

Smile

Jhk made good in Singapore. I wonder if he is as crazy as someone here Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-03-2023, 06:23 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I already stay bungalow Laughing
Congrats. Staying bungalow in m’sia is worth it. Good luck.

He come Spore earn sgd many many years ago. Now if never anyhow spend can afford bungalow in Msia is normal. He should be thankful sgd strong and myr weak.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(03-03-2023, 06:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  He come Spore earn sgd many many years ago. Now if never anyhow spend can afford bungalow in Msia is normal. He should be thankful sgd strong and myr weak.

His good friend han wei stay in SG own a condo.

actually most Malaysian chinese stay in Landed house. Just the matter new or old.
Their public housing mostly is Malay stay.

(03-03-2023, 06:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  His good friend han wei stay in SG own a condo.

You are saying actor earn a lot monies? Then no need study so long locals all come out and go into acting?

(03-03-2023, 06:39 PM)sgh Wrote:  You are saying actor earn a lot monies? Then no need study so long locals all come out and go into acting?

Nah, not every actor obviously.
In fact can tell Yao Wenlong wages is lesser than his good friend Chen han wei.

(03-03-2023, 06:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nah, not every actor obviously.
In fact can tell Yao Wenlong wages is lesser than his good friend Chen han wei.

Got another JHK Xie ShaoGuang also good do it big and then go Msia retire. He act as limping man very convincing dunno for the role he got really broke his leg or not.

(03-03-2023, 06:46 PM)sgh Wrote:  Got another JHK Xie ShaoGuang also good do it big and then go Msia retire. He act as limping man very convincing dunno for the role he got really broke his leg or not.

yea but heard he seem now in Sg.

Notice the trend all the JHK JHB cannot study books got other skillset. These men make it through acting. So Msian men no need study books so much faster come out earn monies and no need serve NS so earn more monies during those years compared to locals.

(03-03-2023, 06:35 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Congrats. Staying bungalow in m’sia is worth it. Good luck.

Once China unified Taiwan, I will fly business class to Taipei Clapping

Smile

1/8 to 1/10 of the price in sg

(03-03-2023, 06:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  Notice the trend all the JHK JHB cannot study books got other skillset. These men make it through acting. So Msian men no need study books so much faster come out earn monies and no need serve NS so earn more monies during those years compared to locals.

Is SKILLS , see that Hairstylist so rich

(03-03-2023, 07:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is SKILLS , see that Hairstylist so rich

That JHK bui bui something Gan is it? Or Quan yifeng that good fren? They look a bit gay to me but got monies.

(03-03-2023, 07:03 PM)sgh Wrote:  That JHK bui bui something Gan is it? Or Quan yifeng that good fren? They look a bit gay to me but got monies.

is Addy now he more on selling things online with that local ex actress. M C.

This one duno gay or not, but the rest mostly are