Anyone Interested in Buying A Rabbit This Year?

[Image: 3-E809-D81-D6-E0-40-B2-8692-E79139-EB5-C2-B.png]

(23-01-2023, 12:40 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  [Image: 3-E809-D81-D6-E0-40-B2-8692-E79139-EB5-C2-B.png]

So cheap?

yes, later release into Bukit Timah and we have many many wild rabbits
[+] 2 users Like limpeh394's post

Rabbits do only 2 things. 
Eat and poop. 
If you get a male and a female, 
They will do another thing. 
After that they do multification
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

I've had a bunny at home for a while now, and they've brought so much joy. They do love their eating and, yes, they're prolific poopers too! Before bringing one home, I spent some time on cheerfulbunny.com, learning how to create the best environment for them. It's been rewarding watching my bunny hop around happily, exploring new cardboard hideouts and munching on their favorite veggies. They've even become quite the character, nudging my hand for pets and greeting me eagerly each morning. If you're thinking about getting one, it's worth doing a bit of research to ensure they thrive in their new home.
[+] 2 users Like RonaldHeath's post

aiyo,, so urgly rabbit.

dont buy,

rabbit meat is deliccious, i eat before, cat and dog meat i ate too all vy delicious.

crocodile meat too.. i went the world over to eat those meat. except havent eat human meat.

i think all meat same more or less.

i went to bangkok last year eat python meat with wine ,,, very very nice, but a bit exp...

(21-06-2024, 03:38 AM)victortan Wrote:  aiyo,, so urgly rabbit.

dont buy,

rabbit meat is deliccious, i eat before, cat and dog meat i ate too all vy delicious.

crocodile meat too.. i went the world over to eat those meat. except havent eat human meat.

i think all meat same more or less.

i went to bangkok last year eat python meat with wine ,,, very very nice, but a bit exp...

Now is the Year of Dragon, do you know where we can buy a dragon?