China's plans to resuscitate its weak and problematic economy

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://youtu.be/kKWboOTFBQ4?si=fCr9elrLEKENKvBN

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies say sorry liao lah LMAO 😂🤣👍

Pukimak arse lickers stooge’s will reply hor LMAO kaki kong kaki reply kaki song pcc liao😂🤣👍

Weak and collapsing economy is in US lah. 

simple statement and ccp lickers get so angry Rotfl

President Xi making CHINA great hor
Amdk arse lickers stooge’s see this jin tulan hor LMAO

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123854.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123930.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-124931.jpg]

(09-03-2024, 11:54 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  simple statement and ccp lickers get so angry Rotfl

So lao gay tonight how ah? Laughing

(09-03-2024, 11:54 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  simple statement and ccp lickers get so angry Rotfl

U also lick ah butt arsehole Clapping

Smile

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0hm8u682acLYB2i1lDC5...I&usqp=CAU]

German media got no eye to look at German economy?  Thinking Rotfl

Ah Butt, whole day believe the crap news from the West.

You shd worry for the US. Every 100days, US debt increases by 1 Trillion.
Its banking sector is going to be in trouble if Fed does not decrease the rate.

Gold is also rising. Big funds are doing flight for safety. AI stock bubble is going to burst anytime. The only reason gold rise is USD has lost its supremacy.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2024/03/01/the-...-days.html

[Image: IMG-4490.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Biden promised to tax the rich, but only hear sound.

商人无国界。

https://fortune.com/2024/03/07/biden-sta...taxes/amp/

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nycb-stoc...00284.html

China is external injury. Everyone can see it.
US is internal injury. Nobody can see it yet. Rotfl

(09-03-2024, 10:51 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  China is external injury. Everyone can see it.
US is internal injury. Nobody can see it yet. Rotfl
After meeting Trump, billionaire Musk says he won’t donate to either US presidential candidate. 

WASHINGTON - Billionaire Elon Musk, chief executive officer of electric vehicle maker Tesla, said on March 6 that he will not donate money to either Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump or Democratic President Joe Biden in 2024’s election, one day after meeting Trump in Florida.

Trump met Mr Musk, one of the world’s richest individuals, with a small group of other people in Florida at the weekend, a source confirmed to Reuters, as the former president seeks a major cash infusion for his campaign.

In a post on his social media platform X, Mr Musk – who is worth US$192 billion (S$256 billion), according to Bloomberg’s Billionaire Index – said: “Just to be super clear, I am not donating money to either candidate for US President

Mr Musk’s comments, however, do not rule out donations to a super political action committee or other political causes.

Mr Musk has not deployed his wealth in politics like other billionaires. He has donated less than US$1 million since 2009, Federal Election Commission records show.

The announcement is a blow to Trump, who has a serious cash disadvantage as he launches into a general election rematch with Mr Biden.

Trump’s campaign war chest is far smaller than Mr Biden’s.

He began February with US$30.4 million on hand, compared with the President’s US$130 million, according to federal filings. The Republican’s court cases have been a financial drain on his campaign.

Mr Musk has said he voted for Mr Biden in 2020 but has been a sharp critic of the president’s policies in office, including over the migrant crisis at the south-west United States border.

He has said on X that Mr Biden is encouraging migrants to come to the United States so they can vote for Democrats, even though people without US citizenship are not eligible to vote in federal elections.

In 2022, Mr Musk asked Americans to elect a Republican Congress in US midterm elections, in order to counterbalance Mr Biden’s Democrats.

Earlier on March 6, Mrs Nikki Haley ended her long-shot challenge to Trump, ensuring he will be the Republican Party’s candidate in a rematch with Mr Biden in November. REUTERS, BLOOMBERG

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unite...e=outbrain&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ao_st_alwayson_traffic_native_01mar24&utm_content=sg&utm_term=fy24group2&utm_id=The+National+Interest&dicbo=v4-0jLtdGw-1131256230

(09-03-2024, 12:10 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  President Xi making CHINA great hor
Amdk arse lickers stooge’s see this jin tulan hor LMAO

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123854.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-123930.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240202-124931.jpg]
Asia Pacific news:
Six Aircraft Carriers By 2035 – China’s Ambitious Plan For PLAN As It Looks To Counter US, Cut Indian Influence

(09-03-2024, 10:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ah Butt, whole day believe the crap news from the West.

You shd worry for the US. Every 100days, US debt increases by 1 Trillion.
Its banking sector is going to be in trouble if Fed does not decrease the rate.

Gold is also rising. Big funds are doing flight for safety. AI stock bubble is going to burst anytime. The only reason gold rise is USD has lost its supremacy.

during financial crisis sgtalk discuss US failing economy everyday for 1.5yrs until it ended. during European crisis we discuss for 9 months às European economy sank.

right now US economy is strong and they have many tools like interest rate that can be cut and QE they can activate. so expect this good times to last for a while until next crisis.

today the crisis is in China ..the 3D debt deflation and demographics. that is why I am monitoring the situation there just as we had in the past for US and Europe when they were in trouble.

why is it China problem cannot discussed and people get angry when China economy goes into problem?

when they find a good solution the economy will recover and be back up ...then focus to to other problems...

today the worse performing stocks in sgx most have china exposure. 

china has really serious problems ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0013.jpg]

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s you don't know meh your daddies kow tau to China liao lah LMAO

This fugging Ceca Sgbutt posting anti China fabrications night and day. CCB is insanely jealous of China Tiu nia Seng typical of all the chao hai shitskin Cecas!

Third world china is a hopeless shithole.

Their economy is dying and all the ah tiongs are fleeing like rats LOL!

Sick man of asia is simply sick man of asia.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-21-164920-fw.png]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0000.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0001.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20231116-WA0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0013.jpg]

(09-03-2024, 10:46 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nycb-stoc...00284.html

There are nearly 300 banks in is struggling to avoid bankruptcy.