China signed O&G deal with Russia on 7 Feb...allowing Russia to circumvent sanctions

I am not sure if China knew Russia will invade Ukraine at that time but until last week its diplomats and officials were saying what Russia was doing at that time was not invasion.

What happens in the European theater has little to do with China and it has little to gain.

Putin on the other hand has involved Russia in numerous wars jncluding Syria, Georgia and Chechen. The west sees Russia differently and has imposed sanctions that has stagnated its economy. Putin is actually dangerous and seen as a threat.

China on the other hand has been more concerned with its internal security and issues related to its territories like HK and Taiwan in which it has a fair case. China has not engaged in major external war since Korean war. This allowed China to re enter the global trading system through GATT and WTO to gain economically.

To me its very unwise to align itself with someone as dangerous as Putin who has expansionist ambitions and wants to regain the glory of old Soviet. He has turned Russia to both a police state and militant state.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

Assmerica is your daddy ah?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(28-02-2022, 08:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am not sure if China knew Russia will invade Ukraine at that time but until last week its diplomats and officials were saying what Russia was doing at that time was not invasion.

What happens in the European theater has little to do with China and it has little to gain.

Putin on the other hand has involved Russia in numerous wars jncluding Syria, Georgia and Chechen. The west sees Russia differently and has imposed sanctions that has stagnated its economy. Putin is actually dangerous and seen as a threat.

China on the other hand has been more concerned with its internal security and issues related to its territories like HK and Taiwan in which it has a fair case. China has not engaged in major external war since Korean war. This allowed China to re enter the global trading system through GATT and WTO to gain economically.

To me its very unwise to align itself with someone as dangerous as Putin who has expansionist ambitions and wants to regain the glory of old Soviet. He has turned Russia to both a police state and militant state.

You seem to be comparing the West vs Russia and the West vs China.

Sanctions were also imposed on China, in case you forgot.  (Clue:  Trump)

And also, do not forget the South China Sea when you say China has not engaged in any external war.....there is no war only because the nations involved are all weak, and none of them dares to take up arms when China turned atols into military bases.

(28-02-2022, 09:01 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Assmerica is your daddy ah?

You are jut sulking and throwing tantrums.  It does not add to the quality of the forum discussions here.

Imagine yourself sitting in a panel discussion on TV.  Do you realise how silly your above comment makes you?  Don't behave like Sentinel, if you are indeed using him as a role model.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(28-02-2022, 09:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are jut sulking and throwing tantrums.  It does not add to the quality of the forum discussions here.

Imaging yourself sitting in a panel discussion on TV.  Do you realise how silly your above comment makes you?  Don't behave like Sentinel, if you are indeed using him as a role model.

You are not happy???

Then???

Cry lor!  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(28-02-2022, 09:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You seem to be comparing the West vs Russia and the West vs China.

Sanctions were also imposed on China, in case you forgot.  (Clue:  Trump)

And also, do not forget the South China Sea when you say China has not engaged in any external war.....there is no war only because the nations involved are all weak, and none of them dares to take up arms when China turned atols into military bases.

You have a point but there is no clear sovereign ownership.of those atolls. It js not same as China taking one of Indonesian islands...if it does 100% war will break.

The sanctions are small compared with those imposed on Russia and Trump justification is economics and triggered by his distorted view of global trade. Whereas sanctions on Russia is triggered by what Russia did militarily.

China in other words within certain boundaries of behavior.

Imagine if Putin used a mass weapon in Ukraine and China is now seen as a accessory because of those deals it will not go down well. I cannot believe the Chinese want this.

Earlier China made statement that sovereignty of nations need to be respected.

Putin uses poison to kill opponents. While China leadership use heavy handed tactics against dissidents, are they sure they want to align with a murderer?

If it is to counter the west China does not even need Russia in its sphere of interest. 

I find that they have been snooked  into this deal by putin.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Sgbuffett using Assmerican LIES to smear China?

Got money for doing that?

(28-02-2022, 09:08 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are jut sulking and throwing tantrums.  It does not add to the quality of the forum discussions here.

Imaging yourself sitting in a panel discussion on TV.  Do you realise how silly your above comment makes you?  Don't behave like Sentinel, if you are indeed using him as a role model.
It's written as "imagíning", not "imaging", you whoring dumbass!

(28-02-2022, 09:21 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are not happy???

Then???

Cry lor!  Rotfl

Right.  Listen to your own advice.

(28-02-2022, 09:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's written as "imagíning", not "imaging", you whoring dumbass!

Yes, that was a typo error.

It should be "Imagine" and not "Imagining" as you wrote.

Learn some grammar before you try to correct others....

Btw, I wish to remind you that Ukraine has no nukes.

(28-02-2022, 09:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You have a point but there is no clear sovereign ownership.of those atolls. It js not same as China taking one of Indonesian islands...if it does 100% war will break.

The sanctions are small compared with those imposed on Russia and Trump justification is economics and triggered by his distorted view of global trade. Whereas sanctions on Russia is triggered by what Russia did militarily.

China in other words within certain boundaries of behavior.

Imagine if Putin used a mass weapon in Ukraine and China is now seen as a accessory because of those deals it will not go down well. I cannot believe the Chinese want this.

Earlier China made statement that sovereignty of nations need to be respected.

Putin uses poison to kill opponents. While China leadership use heavy handed tactics against dissidents, are they sure they want to align with a murderer?

If it is to counter the west China does not even need Russia in its sphere of interest. 

I find that they have been snooked  into this deal by putin.

Trump's justification was economics???

He had no justification for sanctioning China.

He sanctioned China only because the US was losing the race towards 5G which would open up a whole new world of possibilities for China to overtake the US.

Btw, military and economics go hand in hand in case you don't know this.

Lastly, China needs Russia in what you called its sphere of interest.  Both need each other.  Same for North Korea.  The alliance is not going to be based on morals....there is not going to be "If you are right, I will say so, but if you are wrong, I must also tell you so."  It does not work that way, and had never worked that way in history.

If push comes to shove and a major war breaks out, China will fight alongside Russia against the US and NATO.  It will not let Russia go under and be wiped out from the face of this Earth.

(28-02-2022, 09:40 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, that was a typo error.

It should be "Imagine" and not "Imagining" as you wrote.

Learn some grammar before you try to correct others....

Btw, I wish to remind you that Ukraine has no nukes.
Typo error? More like you're missing your frontal lobe, dumbass

Did i say Ukraine has nukes now? Show me where i said that, idiot

(28-02-2022, 10:14 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Typo error? More like you're missing your frontal lobe, dumbass

Did i say Ukraine has nukes now? Show me where i said that, idiot

Of course you did not say it now

Of course you said it then

And even started a thread.

Talk about frontal lobe.

Demented.

(28-02-2022, 10:22 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Of course you did not say it now

Of course you said it then

And even started a thread.

Talk about frontal lobe.

Demented.
Besidés being an idiot, you're also a liar

Show me evidence, whore

Where?

(28-02-2022, 10:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Besidés being an idiot, you're also a liar

Show me evidence, whore

Where?

The evidence is written all over your face.  Get a mirror.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

china definitely directly or indirectly supporting Russiain many ways now, whether is buying poisonous wheat or oil from Russia when globally sanction Russia totally as all know Russia everyday needs US$27B to fight Ukraine. China still continue to support Russia in monetary term.
Next will be information, china supply & transfer many military related information to Russia?
Of course all know china said Russia invade Ukraine is not an invasion, 100% is invasion.
putin & xi discuss a lot during beijing olympic, putin invades immediately after the game.
many more.

烏克蘭🇺🇦戰況更新,中國不相信開戰情報,出賣美國🇺🇸,轉情報給俄羅斯🇷🇺,習近平蠢貨!

烏克蘭🇺🇦戰況更新,中國不相信開戰情報,出賣美國🇺🇸,轉情報給俄羅斯🇷🇺,習近平蠢貨!

中国海关批准,进口俄罗斯不安全的小麦,危害全国

中国海关批准,进口俄罗斯不安全的小麦,危害全国

(28-02-2022, 10:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The evidence is written all over your face.  Get a mirror.

He asked for evidence wor....

He did not even know that Ukraine does not have nukes.

Talked about frontal lobe.

Lol!

(28-02-2022, 05:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think don't have

All the money used where?

Ukraine may misfire a nuclear missile and drop here

We need an anti-nuclear iron dome for protection!

Defence minister! Who are you? Is it CCS?

(28-02-2022, 10:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The evidence is written all over your face.  Get a mirror.
What cock response is this, shithead???

(28-02-2022, 10:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  He asked for evidence wor....

He did not even know that Ukraine does not have nukes.

Talked about frontal lobe.

Loi

Still no evidence, shithead

(28-02-2022, 10:49 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  What cock response is this, shithead???

Even without mirror, You have Putin cock lover all over your face.. Fcuking ball less Sentinel who change its own thread title after being call out for being a Putin lover..Pui

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

(28-02-2022, 10:54 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  Even without mirror, You have Putin cock lover all over your face.. Fcuking ball less Sentinel who change its own thread title after being call out for being a Putin lover..Pui
Give it up lah whore

You are Ix Shen's cock sucker

We understand

This anti-China German MM also supports China now!  Tongue  Big Grin  Clapping  Thumbsup

https://youtu.be/OgVpq688o5k