China terrorist immigrant attacked US church over hatred of Taiwan

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/chinese-immigr...18761.html

David Chou jammed the doors shut using chains and superglue as dozens of parishioners enjoyed a post-service banquet at the church in Laguna Woods, near Los Angeles.

The 68-year-old, an American citizen who hails from China, also hid bags containing Molotov cocktails and spare ammunition around the building, before opening fire with two handguns, in what investigators say was a "methodical" attempt to inflict carnage.

"We know that he formulated a strategy that he wanted to employ," Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes said.

Chou, who works as a security guard in Las Vegas, launched the attack out of "politically motivated hate...(and) was upset about political tensions between China and Taiwan."

Details emerged Monday of the heroism of one parishioner, who tackled Chou as he began shooting.

John Cheng, a doctor, charged Chou in a bid to bring him to the ground, allowing others to hogtie him until police arrived.

"Without the actions of Dr. Cheng there is no doubt that there would have been numerous additional victims in this crime," said Barnes.

"Unfortunately, after Dr. Cheng tackled the suspect he was hit by gunshots and he was pronounced deceased at the scene."

大家来看看,华人反华B到底有多坏,加州教堂枪击的事,枪手是华人(台湾),死者也是华人(台湾)的情况下,这个B仅仅将枪手称为Chinese immigrant,而将死者称为Taiwanese,并且用上了🇨🇳国旗作视觉冲击。这些身为华人的反华势力,真的是在用任何能利用的空间将仇恨堆叠到中国身上,非常恶毒。ta们在自己的火刑架下添上柴火

[Image: DiZ39Ew0qs1uhHe959NHUhx6ytHvig45MmPi_Ggi...s803-nd-v1]
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

台湾媒体也在利用这件事散布对于中国大陆的仇恨,所有绿媒都把这个台湾人直接被写成中国移民了。再重申一遍,枪手是台湾,受害者也是台湾的,跟中国大陆有个鸡毛关系,从这就能看出来,这帮反华B为了反华已经彻底没有任何人性的底线了
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

(17-05-2022, 11:02 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  台湾媒体也在利用这件事散布对于中国大陆的仇恨,所有绿媒都把这个台湾人直接被写成中国移民了。再重申一遍,枪手是台湾,受害者也是台湾的,跟中国大陆有个鸡毛关系,从这就能看出来,这帮反华B为了反华已经彻底没有任何人性的底线了

https://media.tenor.com/images/02d6514c5.../tenor.gif
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

https://www.ettoday.net/news/20220517/22...ws_comment&fbclid=IwAR3Tj_Yn1JbRqivw-RjeMbQswccCrcFDari_OGS7AiWhYaSYgmqQXEheGBE

better be careful of those ccp terrorists on this forum.

(17-05-2022, 11:52 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  better be careful of those ccp terrorists on this forum.

Luckily , these CCP terrorists in this forum only got cheebye mouth to scold people..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

这帮法龙狗好狠毒

Double confirmed they are fake Chinese in this forum, they dont understand any Chinese language 😆

So it is actually a Taiwanese attacked Taiwanese Church in LA and got killed by Taiwanese.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(17-05-2022, 01:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So it is actually a Taiwanese attacked Taiwanese Church in LA and got killed by Taiwanese.

communist violence, china peace lover? my foot.
why cant they live peacefully in US together?
china economy collapsing & covid lick down, all these china people in oversea also getting insane.
same to all these brainwash moronic comie dogs here, al know who they are here.

外省老粉红,韩粉,中国和平统一促进会成员,在洛杉矶台湾教会行凶!

(17-05-2022, 12:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  这帮法龙狗好狠毒

They die die must create LIES to blame Mainland China!  Laughing Rotfl

I cannot say for sure tye motivation of this attack.

However I have seen the following

1. China uses propaganda forment hatred against Taiwan. You look at Tsai Ing Wen a rather mild leader attract a intense level of hatred. Why? Did she use violence or threaten? No the propaganda cause hatred for her and hatred for Taiwan.

2. China has stirred nationalistic fervor of people and even mild criticism..is vociferously attacked. Old scores and wounds are revived to encourage hatred of foreigners from WW2 to Opium to justify hatred. The approach is to antagonise. You don't see Singapore or American govt every now and then go and say Japanese massacred Singaporeans in WW2 to make Singaporeans hate Japanese. The ones who killed people in WW2 are mostly dead.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

this is a case of a taiwanese killing taiwanese.

(17-05-2022, 01:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They die die must create LIES to blame Mainland China!  Laughing Rotfl

(17-05-2022, 03:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I cannot say 

You are completely blind!

why so evil until must drag china in?

(17-05-2022, 03:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I cannot say for sure tye motivation of this attack.

1. China uses propaganda forment hatred against Taiwan. You look at Tsai Ing Wen a rather mild leader attract a intense level of hatred. Why? Did she use violence or threaten? No the propaganda cause hatred for her and hatred for Taiwan.

2. China has stirred nationalistic  fervor of people and even mild criticism..is vociferously attacked. Old scores and wounds are revived to encourage hatred of foreigners from WW2 to Opium to justify hatred. The approach is to antagonise. You don't see Singapore or American  govt every now  and then go and say Japanese massacred Singaporeans in WW2 to make Singaporeans hate Japanese. The ones who killed people in WW2 are mostly dead.

so it's ok for them to come again and kill yr family? just say yes or no?

The article was written such that the perpetrator was Chinese and the victims were Taiwanese to create tension between China and Taiwan. And CNA reproduce it.

can see above how comie dog & their communist source twist the news to taiwanese kill taiwanese, hahaaa, norm to all these comie dogs posts & threads here, almost 100% are fake this way yet ton of morons here believe all their shit, real liars.

美國台灣人教會遇襲1死五傷,槍手竟是促統會理事成員

(17-05-2022, 11:52 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  better be careful of those ccp terrorists on this forum.

Hello...didn't you read the news ? This is a churchgoer killing churchgoers in a church leh.

The actual "terrorist" are none other than those god-fearing believers.
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(17-05-2022, 03:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I cannot say for sure tye motivation of this attack.

2. China has stirred nationalistic  fervor of people and even mild criticism..is vociferously attacked. Old scores and wounds are revived to encourage hatred of foreigners from WW2 to Opium to justify hatred. The approach is to antagonise. You don't see Singapore or American  govt every now  and then go and say Japanese massacred Singaporeans in WW2 to make Singaporeans hate Japanese. The ones who killed people in WW2 are mostly dead.

1. Which planet are you from ?
China already welcome countless fellow Taiwanese to work, study and live in the Mainland - From whom did you get this info about "hate". The shooting happens in US , not China.
As for Ms Tsai, everyone know she is just a puppet of the US and has no interest for China unity since she has no family in the TW province.

2. Every country has their own national values - China is no different from SG when comes to memory of Japanese invasion....That is why our SCDF sound the island wide Public Warning every 15 Feb. It is the Jap gov who today still dare not educate their future generation about the truth.

I thought confirmed ready the shooter actually is a Taiwanese - how cone the heading for this thread accused China!? Really rumourmongering!

Should change heading to Taiwanese terrorist ...

(19-05-2022, 12:37 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  I thought confirmed ready the shooter actually is a Taiwanese - how cone the heading for this thread accused China!? Really rumourmongering!

Should change heading to Taiwanese terrorist ...

TS was bought by US's convincing media....Let's call him a sucker for American propaganda. Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

just because of taiwan is not part of china, these morons get insane & anyhow shot, same as comie dogs here.
in democratic, opposition live peacefully, but in dictatorship must see blood.
brainwash till sibei jialat.

車內留紙條怒寫"台灣不是國家" 中國和統會幹部行兇 背後藏恐怖中共洗腦術

Taiwan Is NOT a Part of China

(17-05-2022, 10:52 AM)way Wrote:  https://sg.yahoo.com/news/chinese-immigr...18761.html

David Chou jammed the doors shut using chains and superglue as dozens of parishioners enjoyed a post-service banquet at the church in Laguna Woods, near Los Angeles.

The 68-year-old, an American citizen who hails from China, also hid bags containing Molotov cocktails and spare ammunition around the building, before opening fire with two handguns, in what investigators say was a "methodical" attempt to inflict carnage.

"We know that he formulated a strategy that he wanted to employ," Orange County Sheriff Don Barnes said.

Chou, who works as a security guard in Las Vegas, launched the attack out of "politically motivated hate...(and) was upset about political tensions between China and Taiwan."

Details emerged Monday of the heroism of one parishioner, who tackled Chou as he began shooting.

John Cheng, a doctor, charged Chou in a bid to bring him to the ground, allowing others to hogtie him until police arrived.

"Without the actions of Dr. Cheng there is no doubt that there would have been numerous additional victims in this crime," said Barnes.

"Unfortunately, after Dr. Cheng tackled the suspect he was hit by gunshots and he was pronounced deceased at the scene."

Your heading is too biased, contradict the articles you linked. Even Yahoo did not say the attacker is from China. And wrote the following:

Sheriff Barnes said Chou "is a US citizen who immigrated from China."

Meanwhile, an official at Taiwan's trade office in Los Angeles told AFP that he was born on the island in 1953.
[+] 1 user Likes Alam's post

是旅美台湾人攻击旅美台毒分子,对不对?

(19-05-2022, 07:52 AM)Alam Wrote:  Your heading is too biased, contradict the articles you linked. Even Yahoo did not say the attacker is from China. And wrote the following:

Sheriff Barnes said Chou "is a US citizen who immigrated from China."

Meanwhile, an official at Taiwan's trade office in Los Angeles told AFP that he was born on the island in 1953.

The shooter is a naturalised American citizen after migrating from TW  to the US more than 20 years ago.

This means the correct narrative should be about (another) sad case of fatal Gun Violence in US which so far has experienced nearly 200 cases of MASS shootings this years...

Instead US official and media exploited Zhou's violence for theirown agenda - by blaming the shooting on China domestic issue.

This is how political US has become whenever ethnic Chinese is involved, be they American citizen or not.

[Image: 6240.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma...0203f5fdcd]

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/15/109900858...lly-number

Anti chinese hate ,/ anti asian hate whether u r japs, taiwanese is rampant in trumph cunty.

Those asians in dat cowboy place r in great danger of being shot dead any moment, any day..

Most dare not go out day or nite...where got freedom ?