China trade surplus surges

Despite having to lock down occasionally because of Covid, China's trade surplus went up.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wir...e-86726004
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

BUT ... BUT ... BUT ... BUT ... according to the Talk Cock gang like kokee abc123 way shareexchange China supposed to be bankrupted- all their banks have no money just empty shell .... oh wait! I think this Talk Cock gang swarmed with illiterates and country bumpkins- they confused EU UK USA with China! I think these illiterates can't read and understand simple words and ask other country bumpkins to explain to them news regarding the bankruptcies confronting the west - but since a country bumpkin explains to another country bumpkin they thought the news was reffering to China ...

Poor things! Dont blame these ignoramus! Their brains too weeny and tiny to understand the complexities of a global economy!

Poor things! Please dont hate them! They are simple people who are not widely read!
[+] 2 users Like sporeguy's post

(13-07-2022, 11:01 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  BUT ... BUT ... BUT ... BUT ... according to the Talk Cock gang like kokee abc123 way shareexchange China supposed to be bankrupted- all their banks have no money just empty shell .... oh wait! I think this Talk Cock gang swarmed with illiterates and country bumpkins- they confused EU UK USA with China! I think these illiterates can't read and understand simple words and ask other country bumpkins to explain to them news regarding the bankruptcies confronting the west  - but since a country bumpkin explains to another country bumpkin they thought the news was reffering to China ...

Poor things! Dont blame these ignoramus! Their brains too weeny and tiny to understand the complexities of a global economy!

Poor things! Please dont hate them! They are simple people who are not widely read!

Kokee dogs 
Everybody’s know you are moronic kokee king of lies bullshit and know nuts 

[Image: 8-EC81-DDD-129-C-4-A23-B496-6-CE264563-BDA.gif]

these buggers kokee abc123 way shareexchange are jokers...lah !!!

Smile

(14-07-2022, 11:15 AM)Niubee Wrote:  these buggers kokee abc123 way shareexchange are jokers...lah !!!

They provide entertainment in this forum!  Laughing