China vs USA

Hope they dont talk big like the big angmo bullies...all the new toys must perform accordinh to wat they say, then angmos wud b scared stiff , balls shrink n wud leave china alone to develop more superuor weapons..
Angmos r like dat..
Tink they r superior , love to bully small sized asians dependent on them..esp if u r weak..

司马南:美国为什么无法“联俄抗中”?

第136期:“后西方时代”和“后美国时代”对这个世界来说意味着什么?听 #张维为 #范勇鹏 如何解答 |《#这就是中国》CHINA NOW EP136 20220307【东方卫视官方频道】

来者不善!中美在中国周边的博弈将更剧烈,我们得多下功夫了【金金乐道·金灿荣】

《您问谦答》赖岳谦 第八十九集|我在莫斯科,你觉得这场战争什么时候能结束 请问您如何看待中国科技股?为什么跌得比美国公司还要多? 北约准备加入乌克兰战争对抗俄罗斯的消息是真的吗

22031- 2【重申“四不一无意”,拜登向习近平递橄榄枝】【习近平给美国把脉开药,反将一军】【寒梅视角】

G2矛盾不可调和!航空出事第二天,美国宣布中国为”头号敌人”称俄罗斯已经不够格!美国NAS使用”量子攻击”全中国网络!中国外交部强硬表态和美国干到底!毛泽东思想依然是对抗美国的”法宝”!西方衰败不可逆

moronic comie dog here getting more insane due to they have been highly brainwash by all these communist source of lies & china movie & drama, they become extremist to fight for china & chinese like crazy insane now, very dangerous. a few still very careful & in fear, some already lost their mind, no one can do anything to this group or change them, let them be but try to be more balanced so that they dont brainwsh more naive & newbie here to be brainwsh like them & getting crazier.

西方霸权历史应借鉴,民族主义膨胀对中国不利

支持烏克蘭🇺🇦的華人是出於道義,支持俄羅斯🇷🇺的華人是出於利益,截然不同的兩類人,您聽我分析區別何在

https://youtu.be/2X2cAZL3_-c

https://youtu.be/kWUOV_7R3co

美国:这届中国网民太难骗,颜色革命没戏了【维为道来·张维为】

(附字幕) 李彤「外交短評」美國眼紅,中國所羅門深化安全合作。王毅突訪阿富汗,趁俄烏亂局,開展「大外交」 。 22年3月25日

美国FCC不择手段!滥用国家安全,制裁中国科技企业,中国回击

latest as I said above, all these sanction china will not come together, step by step, bit by bit.
today some more new sanction on china, no more design tool for high technology, dont have all these database, china eat shit>
cant steal or join venture, hard for china to progress from here, cut off totally is the best.
ton more to come.
fatty xi must be panic he knows ton on the way like russia today.

中國慘遭美國封禁,斷供高端設計軟件,美國製裁中國再次升級,比華為還慘,凍結大疆無人機賬戶,現在不能用美國軟件了,260億生意打水漂,中美合作到此為止

(27-03-2022, 10:16 AM)kokee Wrote:  latest as I said above, 

'22.03.21【觀點│正經龍鳳配】Pt.1 為什麼說美國是「戰爭販子」

烏俄戰爭後的美中關係 唐湘龍:太平洋的洋流方向正在改變【Yahoo TV】風向龍鳳配

Actually now a days these Politicians just screw people to " justify their job "

A lot Americans actually go learn Mandrian i preferring " business owners, or those want to earn more money " in the name of " Business "

On the same time China side is happy to receive large orders from these business owners from USA.

both side happy ,

china side , the supply earn profits more from USA due to in USD
USA side, the owners earn more profits selling in USA due to low cost cheap products been made.

Than on surface , come Politics, USA and China both say one another etc

(27-03-2022, 01:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Actually now a days these Politicians just screw people to " justify their job "

A lot Americans actually go learn Mandrian i preferring " business owners, or those want to earn more money " in the name of " Business "

Ha! I just recalled that many years ago I did my job so well that everything becomes smooth running. As a result, there is no more work for me to do but bosses thought that I'm lazy. So yes, we must do things to cock up so that we can clean up the mess later.

Similarly, during my internship I did my work quickly and even had the time to help others finish their work. The irony was that I got a worse grade than the others because after completing my and others' work, I was caught playing games.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(27-03-2022, 01:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Ha! I just recalled that many years ago I did my job so well that everything becomes smooth running. As a result, there is no more work for me to do but bosses thought that I'm lazy. So yes, we must do things to cock up so that we can clean up the mess later.

Similarly, during my internship I did my work quickly and even had the time to help others finish their work. The irony was that I got a worse grade than the others because after completing my and others' work, I was caught playing games.

This pattern you see a lot inside Public sectors, stat boards, WHY? Because OVERSTAFF the works somemore get tender been outsourcing.

(27-03-2022, 02:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This pattern you see a lot inside Public sectors, stat boards, WHY? Because OVERSTAFF the works somemore get tender been outsourcing.

I am more than dismayed at the ability of our public servants. Having dealt with many of them, I'd say that the majority of them do not give a damn about doing public good. More like they want to wayang and 'score points', amplifying every little bit of work they do to make it sound like there's a lot they have to do.

Of course, not everyone of them is like that and you can still find some good, conscientious and capable ones but they are the minority.

(27-03-2022, 02:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I am more than dismayed at the ability of our public servants. Having dealt with many of them, I'd say that the majority of them do not give a damn about doing public good. More like they want to wayang and 'score points', amplifying every little bit of work they do to make it sound like there's a lot they have to do.

Of course, not everyone of them is like that and you can still find some good, conscientious and capable ones but they are the minority.

ONE THING due to Their JOB IS SAFE. Is STILL Consider " iron rice bowl " Even you made big mistake as most condem BUT Still can work inside and get the usual mid and year end Bonus. At most is come promotion you can forget it , maybe take years than come.
But there are cause condem ones also can get promoted.

This is WHY the civil servants take for granted , thus like what you say they don't bother much partly " No sense or emergency job at risk like in Private sector, if you can't perform can say bye bye pack your stuffs But this will not happen inside public sectors or stat boards UNLESS you commit fraud like corruption, sexual mis conduct These two issues than you will ask to resign.

https://youtu.be/woGiURx23uY
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

this moronic china ambassador is real moron, a foreign affair official cannot answer, attend for what F shit!!!
some more china doing all the evil & shameless rubbish, how you expect him to answer to lie? a lie to cover another lie, how many lies he has to make?exactly the same as all comie dogs here, spam lies non stop 7/24 here to brainwash morons,once lies expose, they become hooligan, spam to block all your post using rubbish.
If china is upright, he will has no problem, she is smart in questioning, asking all the right question, very sharp & detail, how much lies a moron can answer will expose all the evil thing china did.
well done!! that real moron kena question till cannot answer!!

秦刚遭美媒记者连珠炮犀利逼问:普京大军压境中国,你也这样?秦刚:谴责?你别天真了!

秦剛被追問無力招架 趙立堅被烏克蘭官斥

https://youtu.be/wfO4ZjVXXSk

Moronic kokee who cares for your daddy hor