China warns of 'forceful measures' if US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi visits Taiwan

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/chi...an-2820251
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

If Putin gives this warning her cbai will shrink because Putin is unpredictable and might just shoot the plane down...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

will her lcb becum wet?

(19-07-2022, 10:01 AM)kokee Wrote:  more country recognize taiwan & support taiwan.
from taiwan vice president attend abe funeral to all the top leaders in EU & US visit taiwan so frequently compared to china, the trend is to isolate china & recognize taiwan as china!

歐洲議會高層首度正式訪台 副議長將會台總統

美前防長將見台總統:中共是敵手 各國最大威脅

above from Europe & US are in taiwan today, next month pelosi will be in Taiwan.
whole world go taiwan, no one visit china from all the advanced country!

裴洛西傳下月訪台|抵台!歐副議長:民主台灣沒有中共侵略餘地

美眾院議長裴洛西8月也要來

(19-07-2022, 06:48 PM)kokee Wrote:  above from Europe & US are in taiwan today, next month pelosi will be in Taiwan.
whole world go taiwan, no one visit china from all the advanced country!

Kokee looting mother come into play

Bankrupt loser kokee howling again and again and again and again and again and 

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/0220e0cad.../tenor.gif 
Kokee mother

The former U.S. defence secretary Esper is not an ordinary politician but an arms dealer, who wants to sell more weapons to Taiwan, who wants to bring up the tensions let the war break up across Taiwan strait so that he can make more money, very evil leh, President Tsai and DPP didn’t even realize that, praise him and treat him like a God, so silly.

Witch!

I don't understand what's going wrong in America today.
In the past, we tend to hear of their youngings as restless and creating problem.
Today, it is the old and senile old fox Yanks who can't seem to stay out of trouble, let alone retire...

...Trump, Joe and now Miss-Beautiful-Sight... Rolleyes

....and by the way...the news is by the Financial Time - the famous London-based media which the Japanese Nikkei Inc. bought in 2015. It does not take a PhD in mass-media politics to understand how a media gets to change their tune... Rolleyes

https://www.nikkei.co.jp/nikkeiinfo/en/g...es-ft.html

[Image: Cassidy-Financial-Times-and-the-Future-o...nalism.jpg]

再传佩洛西将访台,老胡建议解放军战机“伴飞”进入台湾岛【胡侃】

ccp old men very insecure…every fuk thing also want to angry Rotfl

(20-07-2022, 11:34 PM)pervertosa Wrote:  ccp old men very insecure…every fuk thing also want to angry Rotfl

Old men in America also "want to angry" with that same witch 

Do Americans feel "very insecure" too ? Rolleyes

[Image: 642ed40501ed4f588f277aa7dcfd51a3.jpeg]

(19-07-2022, 06:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/chi...an-2820251

What can or will China do leh? I want to see lah!

China warning just like NATO ...USA have 8 ACC all over the world!

佩洛西可能又访问不了台湾了,这次理由不是阳性,是一个让中国人品味之下十分开心事情,来自于美国内部

(21-07-2022, 01:33 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Old men in America also "want to angry" with that same witch 

Do Americans feel "very insecure" too ? Rolleyes

[Image: 642ed40501ed4f588f277aa7dcfd51a3.jpeg]
Joe and old man... nudie
https://youtu.be/Ru8BsL0VqeY

80 yrs old US woman can make ccp china panic till like that, real useless.
after pelosi will be US vice president visit taiwan & F off china?
why china so desperate for US top leader to visit china? this real moronic clown!!

佩洛西将访台 美国的战略大转变

佩洛西將訪臺,北京為何色厲內荏

(21-07-2022, 07:44 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  China warning just like NATO ...USA have 8 ACC all over the world!

I think China 🇨🇳 dares not do anything to Taiwan 🇹🇼 lah! Just say only lah!

(21-07-2022, 12:31 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I think China 🇨🇳 dares not do anything to Taiwan 🇹🇼 lah! Just say only lah!

Ya lor!

You think and dream of Ms Sai until her sai is also very nice lor!  Laughing

ccp will forcefully gangbang cityhantam until he shiok Rotfl

This is called blowing up issue.
The ill intentions and hatred of China for people of Taiwan and their system is just getting worse.

It has become the use of ugly tactics of threats and trying to isolate taiwan stirring hatred towards Taiwan govt.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China is getting dangerously threat to world peace
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(21-07-2022, 02:23 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  China is getting dangerously threat to world  peace

Very dangerous leh!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(21-07-2022, 01:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!  You think and dream of Ms Sai until her sai is also very nice lor!  Laughing

What's has Taiwan province gain during her term ?  Imported American tainted beef, lost more "diplomatic" ties, lost WHO access...

Only good thing is she promoted "progressive" values like LGBT law..the 1st in Asia ! Wink

Miss Tsai is in her final days...US is looking another puppet to replace her.

[Image: 20190701000115.jpg]

(21-07-2022, 02:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is called blowing up issue. The ill intentions and hatred of China for people of Taiwan and their system is just getting worse.
It has become the use of ugly tactics of threats and trying to isolate taiwan stirring hatred towards Taiwan govt.

You got confused...the Chinese aren't promoting hate....Rather it is politicians like Peloci who created hates and drive more divide in USA.

Irony is it is the Americans today who hate their "elected" gov and officials...

Do you know why ?

[Image: Feature_nationdivided-1170x780.jpg]

who want to visit who..both sovereign nations…ccp dont kaypoh lah.

(21-07-2022, 02:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is called blowing up issue.
The ill intentions and hatred of China for people of Taiwan and their system is just getting worse.

at first I tot you're describing assmaricuns and the witch, and their hatred toward china.

(21-07-2022, 01:21 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

You think and dream of Ms Sai until her sai is also very nice lor!  Laughing

You think and dream of Sai you want to jia Sai go ahead lah!

(21-07-2022, 05:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You think and dream of Sai you want to jia Sai go ahead lah!

This isn't whether Ms Tsai is a sai or she is just a passing populist like Trump, Modi, Abe or Boris are...

The big question is what how theTaiwanese is able to manage their expectation when comes to their American "friend".

Notice the DPP who is supposed to "gov" Taiwan province has been very diam diam so far ?

DPP  "president" don't even dare to openly say they "invite" Peloshit ? Rolleyes