China will not invade Taiwan within the next five years, Intel CEO predicts

The U.S. and China have become locked in a public spat over semiconductors and their importance to national security, with some worried that China could invade Taiwan over the matter.

However, Intel's Chief Executive Pat Gelsinger said he doesn't think that will happen in the next five years, according to Citi analyst Christopher Danely, who attended an investment dinner with Gelsinger.

Taiwan is home to one of the world's largest semiconductor foundries, Taiwan Semiconductor, which produces chips for a number of clients, including Nvidia, Advanced Micro Devices, Apple and others. 

More at https://shrtco.de/CzmtXw

next five year china will be like this

[Image: 5aa9e123676f7.png]

??????

(10-09-2022, 11:56 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  next five year china will be like this

[Image: ImpeccableSpanishHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif]
This is u in next 5 yr.

Smile

(11-09-2022, 12:33 AM)Niubee Wrote:  [Image: ImpeccableSpanishHarvestmouse-size_restricted.gif]
This is u in next 5 yr.

go kiss your beloved donkey ass

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611a241a841adce0b949d...=giphy.gif]

(10-09-2022, 11:18 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  The U.S. and China have become locked in a public spat over semiconductors and their importance to national security, with some worried that China could invade Taiwan over the matter.

However, Intel's Chief Executive Pat Gelsinger said he doesn't think that will happen in the next five years, according to Citi analyst Christopher Danely, who attended an investment dinner with Gelsinger.

Taiwan is home to one of the world's largest semiconductor foundries, Taiwan Semiconductor, which produces chips for a number of clients, including Nvidia, Advanced Micro Devices, Apple and others. 

More at https://shrtco.de/CzmtXw

You think China dares to attack Taiwan meh?

another reverse indicator lah.

(10-09-2022, 11:56 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  next five year china will be like this

If can, by all means.

But current Taiwan govt have 0 intention of doing that

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

CATCH NO BALL