China woman says S'poreans can't speak a single language well

https://www.facebook.com/lvyouqu121/vide...600664186/

Tell her come and talk to me.
我会让她颠覆三观。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

True lor. ..sad.

many Winnie eunuchs here will support her

I think she is referring to our singlish which is a rojak mixed of Malay, English and Chinese.  She said her zhu guo or motherland is the best place on earth. So this one must be a CCP member and not ordinary Chinese......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

There are singaporeans who can speak a language well but those are few and far between and usually highly educated.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

The majority are rojak. Our favourite appetiser.

It could be true, but it reflect the view of our society.. At work, bosses prefer someone who is a jack of all trades.

So the same is reflected in our language ability... Maybe can speak a few languages but master of none..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

she's referring to her neighbour syonan chow ah guan and her office janitor syonan losers lah, both cant speak a proper sentence  Laughing

knnn, she thought all are like them

Laughing see Winnie’s gaypanda eunuch excited already..

Who is this machinegun Chatterbox?

Whatdoyouthink gaypanda’s wife lah…

(05-08-2021, 09:34 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  Laughing see Winnie’s gaypanda eunuch excited already..

U linguist meh Rotfl

(05-08-2021, 07:07 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  many Winnie eunuchs here will support her

This American auntie got something for you :

【美国小镇居民】从美国基层选举看低劣的投票制度,选前代表民众,当选后代表资本、不能质疑,因为这个人是大家选上来的,干的多差都是民意代表

(05-08-2021, 09:45 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U linguist meh Rotfl

cunning one

(05-08-2021, 07:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think she is referring to our singlish which is a rojak mixed of Malay, English and Chinese.  She said her zhu guo or motherland is the best place on earth. So this one must be a CCP member and not ordinary Chinese......... Rolleyes

Even English itself is already a rojak language.
There is no such thing as pure English.

Some Ppl praise Singlish is becos of language efficiency, 1 tone different, meaning change.
No need to speak flowery to get the message around.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I know I can speak well. My English from my school all sound like radio DJ.

But seriously- WHY should I speak well?

Anyway, Half of Singapore population are Foreigners. Can she even differentiate locals and Foreigners?

【新加坡大哥】我不是新加坡恨国党!对比广州新加坡两地亲戚的退休生活,我认为作为华人中国才是我的祖国、中国巨大的发展震撼了我

I've to admit she's right.

Lorry driver beri satki, lorry spoiled just stand there wave away coming traffic....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Very true but u must know our rojak culture since start.
This bring great success in diversities and opportunities for the all ppl from other countries.
We need talent from all over the world but not 1 masala country lah.

She is wrong. We can speak Singlish well. She can or not?

Did she listen to Jamus speaks??

No?.

I close my case

More foreigners here more complaints. They refuse to integrate n accept local lingo.