Chinatown possibly the dirtiest place in Singapore, laments Chinese student on TikTok

Chinatown possibly the dirtiest place in Singapore, laments Chinese student on TikTok https://bit.ly/3AWUcQT

Chinamen cultured...Ah Tiongs...垃圾人..

The dirtiest placein ultra clean Singapore. Isa still better than many places in china

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think he never goes to India before?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Well many areas in China especially the second tier cities smaller shopping centers, and wet markets are similar.  

I also need to point out that sg Chinatown is more often than not frequented by his fellow countrymen.  Hence the unkempt and dirty conditions, obviously.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Good observation. I only go there because of tour agencies.

I think little India is the worst in Singapore.

(20-07-2022, 09:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  I think little India is the worst in Singapore.

Very dark one hor

Wherever FTrs gather, that will be the unclean places anywhere

Ah tiong ccp love dirty place la...

Kek leng kia very dark one you know

(20-07-2022, 09:43 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Very dark one hor

Dark until cannot see it's dirty  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Very easy. Bring in the anti litter enforcement people, and see who are really the culprits. no guessing who!

Last time I went to Shanghai World expo... I was shocked to see how dirty the place is. And how uncultured the ah tiongs are. The whole Expo is damned crowded, and the toilets are so crowded. You don’t have to look for the toilets. You just need to follow the smell. When you reached there, you won’t want to go in.but the ah tiongs, just stand around what ever empty space and urinated! That’s not all. We walked past some small “alley” space created by two pavilions back to back, and we saw some ah tiong women juz squated down and urinate! Although there may be some other friends tried to use umbrellas to cover their indecent acts, some others happily just squat down and don’t care if people are looking!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(20-07-2022, 06:12 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Chinatown possibly the dirtiest place in Singapore, laments Chinese student on TikTok https://bit.ly/3AWUcQT

easy just employed afew PRC  can settle.snkies very calculative.