Chinese Construction Worker is Now A Successful Businessman with Multiple Properties

Heard from the owner who was doing facial for me at her shop at a shopping mall, she and her husband both are poor farmers from rural Fujian province 20 years ago….her husband came to Spore as a construction worker, later set up a company doing construction projects. 20 years later they now live in a private property and own multiple commercial properties at malls. The husband is now a SG citizen and daughter is studying at NUS. Is that amazing? Confused

Really amazing and she is still doing facial despite her wealth..haha...

Dont be like Notdumb ok..

(08-08-2022, 05:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Really amazing and she is still doing facial despite her wealth..haha...

She owns the shop, both the commercial property and her business….she also bought another shop, much bigger than her shop and leased it to a clinic in the mall.

(08-08-2022, 05:37 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  She owns the shop, both the commercial property and her business….she also bought another shop, much bigger than her shop and leased it to a clinic in the mall.

One shop costs 1-2 million, she has two.

(08-08-2022, 05:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Heard from the owner who was doing facial for me at her shop at a shopping mall, she and her husband both are poor farmers from rural Fujian province 20 years ago….her husband came to Spore as a construction worker, later set up a company doing construction projects. 20 years later they now live in a private property and own multiple commercial properties at malls. The husband is now a SG citizen and daughter is studying at NUS. Is that amazing? Confused

You know why? Is kinda FUNNY here in SG .... our Govt MORE PRO to tell us work as Slaves , slavery to debts yea expensive housing etc etc

Next also have to blame our mindset , A LOT Singaporean in fact Afraid to step out from their comfort zone just like Civil servant.
Monthly been paid few k already contended , will claim Why make myself busy as boss? weekend I can chill around

go work no need put 100 percent also get pay as usual , bonus

Whereas PRC , even Bangla yes I know one Bangla, while listen his plan I was kinda surprise they have Big dream too.

this Bangla told me once he save up will go back set up business beside doing renting , currently he rent out some housing he build to others back there.

He told me if business fail at most come back SG to work.

You see they have this mentally NOT Afraid to be fail unlike Singaporean scare this and that sometimes partly due to the society been created by PAP , cannot say this and that it program to your mind to be timid.

Come do business, want to be success make Money is about BRAVE , Don't afraid.

if you scare this and that , timid better stick work for others and slave

PRC is hardworking a lot local business here already owned by them, they take over to do.
even come as fish supply some are owned by PRC now not local.

All along and all over the world, Chinese genes are hardworking. Only ideology is different

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-08-2022, 05:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Really amazing and she is still doing facial despite her wealth..haha...

Sour grapes

Smile

BYD creator came from a super poor village and can't even afford to study....until his elder brother married a super wife. It was his brother wife who help borrow money to pay for his studies.

He was a brilliant student and promised to bring wealth to his family.

When he started BYD it was again his brother wife that get him the money.

After he became billionaire he bought landed houses for family but brother's wife refused to accept untill kena forced.

Must learn from u to eat Free at tray return hor? Rotfl

(08-08-2022, 05:29 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Heard from the owner who was doing facial for me at her shop at a shopping mall, she and her husband both are poor farmers from rural Fujian province 20 years ago….her husband came to Spore as a construction worker, later set up a company doing construction projects. 20 years later they now live in a private property and own multiple commercial properties at malls. The husband is now a SG citizen and daughter is studying at NUS. Is that amazing? Confused

bring in more, they got contributions to reddot.

(08-08-2022, 05:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You know why? Is kinda FUNNY here in SG .... our Govt MORE PRO to tell us work as Slaves , slavery to debts yea expensive housing etc etc

Next also have to blame our mindset , A LOT Singaporean in fact Afraid to step out from their comfort zone just like Civil servant.
Monthly been paid few k already contended , will claim Why make myself busy as boss? weekend I can chill around

go work no need put 100 percent also get pay as usual , bonus

Whereas PRC , even Bangla yes I know one Bangla, while listen his plan I was kinda surprise they have Big dream too.

this Bangla told me once he save up will go back set up business beside doing renting  , currently he rent out some housing he build to others back there.

He told me if business fail at most come back SG to work.

You see they have this mentally NOT Afraid to be fail unlike Singaporean scare this and that sometimes partly due to the society been created by PAP , cannot say this and that it program to your mind to be timid.

Come do business, want to be success make Money is about BRAVE , Don't afraid.

if you scare this and that , timid better stick work for others and slave

PRC is hardworking a lot local business here already owned by them, they take over to do.
even come as fish supply some are owned by PRC now not local.

Talk so much, have you started a business yourself?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Don't keep reading other people stories. Create your own story too.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(08-08-2022, 06:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Talk so much, have you started a business yourself?

when my RICH Uncle pass all his asset to me consider? now he train me become a Shrewd , cunning businssman

he told me , come business is to slaughter competitors and eat them up.

Does not mean much.  This guy almost has 10 million wealth,  own a dance studio and was Singapore's PR.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...f-the-case

(08-08-2022, 06:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  when my RICH Uncle pass all his asset to me consider? now he train me become a Shrewd , cunning businssman

That means you're kiasi like all of us lah. Still dare to criticize sinkies and civil servants  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(08-08-2022, 06:30 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That means you're kiasi like all of us lah. Still dare to criticize sinkies and civil servants  Laughing

Do business have to learn first what , you think suka suka do?
this is why a lot fail back to work for others as employee.
Is not easy ok.

(08-08-2022, 06:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  when my RICH Uncle pass all his asset to me consider? now he train me become a Shrewd , cunning businssman

You know you suck dick to get the training, right?

To be successful, you must suck the best, then you will be the best

Moronic Kokee Cok and gang must be damn jealous!  Rotfl