Doctor also corrupted

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/a...less-tests

just normal business practises
u have to prove intent

(02-08-2023, 07:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/a...less-tests

Now everybody see how Piak And Piak government behaves. How to convince ordinary people to have integrity not to be corrupt?
上樑不正下樑歪 vomit

That photo makes him looked like Psy...

He is carrying out his duty course of work..maybe just liquidated damage.

50/50 case. If no thorough test, can be complained too

Smile

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

knn,,,,medical check up for aged driver cost differently for 3 clinic i call up to ask..

one charge 55$ and one charge 38$, and another charge me 28$.

i think the 55$ and 38$ are next to each other, but the rent may be different,

the 28$ one clinic is in HDB bomb shelter..so can charge cheaper.

if u got such check up better ask around it save u lot of $$$

same for law probate, some charge 3K, i ask one law firm at Jln Sultan charge 1.2K only...

always ask ask ask to save $$$

This is really f..kup ...he should lose his license for bribing the ambulance service...

He is interrupting the patient route to emergency service causing risk of death.

It took 3yrs from the time of tip-off for them to ask him to stop his bribery scheme ....somethubgvis very wrong!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-08-2023, 03:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This is really f..kup ...he should lose his license for bribing the ambulance service...

He is interrupting the patient route to emergency service causing risk of death.

It took 3yrs from the time of tip-off for them to ask him to stop his bribery scheme ....somethubgvis very wrong!

KOM bribery in Brazil carwash 

(03-08-2023, 02:33 AM)victortan Wrote:  knn,,,,medical check up for aged driver cost differently for 3 clinic i call up to ask..

one charge 55$ and one charge 38$, and another charge me 28$.

i think the 55$ and 38$ are next to each other, but the rent may be different,

the 28$ one clinic is in HDB bomb shelter..so can charge cheaper.

if u got such check up better ask around it save u lot of $$$

same for law probate, some charge 3K, i ask one law firm at Jln Sultan charge 1.2K only...

always ask ask ask to save $$$

They are charging by per Kg.

Singapore Free competition

I walked into HDB GP, he charged me $42 for slight fever + giving me 2 days Panadol

This one is mad scientist, not doctor.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!