Ukrainian governor says Mariupol 'has been wiped off the face of the world

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/202...-governor/

(16-04-2022, 07:53 AM)kokee Wrote:  sure, mariupol still hold on with ukraine although the whole donbass area almost 90% of people are russian speaking.
comie dogs here lies 50x here said mariupol already surrender, lost to russia or ukraine kill ukraine here or all kind of BS & lies non stop 7-24 here.
after 50 days of war, russia cant even occupy mariupol, a small town so closed to russia border from Ukraine, russia is 10000x bigger than mariupol yet cant do it, what rubbish shit russia military is, why morons here still can brainwash by dogs here, not real morons is what just because of skin color>

「烏克蘭海軍步兵36旅」少校會合亞速營堅守馬立波

烏克蘭🇺🇦的神聖⛩️領土:馬里烏波爾沒有失守,神勇的亞速營和海軍陸戰隊🪖軍人🪖依然頑強抵抗,寸土不讓血戰到底

as above, mariupol is still ok, moronic comie dogs spam lies 7-24 here as thread title to con or brainwash morons here, especially this dog, theold, spam almost 5000 new threads here compared to my 5, LOL LOL, so desperate & panic to con or brainwash brainless here with his thread title to lick his master balls.
his 5000 thread title, almost 100% wrong when truth out eventually, norm to all comie dogs thread, same to their supporters are all born loser in their life due to their mindset of lies to others & themselves, LOL LOL.

Even Ukrainian don’t want to go back Ukraine they don’t want to become pioneer generation very sad hor

(16-04-2022, 09:54 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Even Ukrainian don’t want to go back Ukraine they don’t want to become pioneer generation very sad hor

Mariupol city area return to temporary peace..

but maybe got some foreign instructors in the steel mill thus will drag for a while for negotiation... 

This dismal news only authentic if posted by lap-poodles.

Hum.. how to "wiped off the face of the earth"?

Maybe the governor is asking Russia to nuke it??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..