Chinese girl demanded New York Senator acts to stop Gaza genocide

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

She's not Chinese.
She's American.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

(09-04-2024, 11:08 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  She's not Chinese.
She's American.

ABC. In general american younger gen are against war including the White and a chunk of Jewish.

If the war has started; nothing can end the war until a party decides not to continue.. who would that be? Israel or Hamas?

[Image: quote-nothing-will-end-war-unless-the-pe...9-79-6.jpg]

(09-04-2024, 11:08 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  She's not Chinese.
She's American.

Thumbsup

At last, someone here knows what the word "Chinese" means.

I am sure this woman knows where she should be lining up at a Chinese airport.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

If she dont support the white and brown protesters, she herself will be bullied and ostracised.

So it is better to go with the flow

Laughing

(09-04-2024, 11:21 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  ABC. In general american younger gen are against war including the White and a chunk of Jewish.

In Singapore when we see a person of Indian race do we say Singapore Guy..or we say Indian guy...

It depends on what we want to highlight.

There were a bunch of Amerrican kids shouting at the senator ...one of them is Chinese and she spoke loudest and longest....if I just say American kids ..you won't know who I am talking about.

She made some powerful points to the senator and reflected the conscience of the people. The Israeli troops are going today to kill many so my heart goes out...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

She could be abk, abj, abm, abs, .... But as you said, it depends on what you want to highlight

Judge a person by what he/she said, and not by his/her race.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-04-2024, 09:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  In Singapore when we see a person of Indian race do we say Singapore Guy..or we say Indian guy...

It depends on what we want to highlight.

There were a bunch of Amerrican kids shouting at the senator ...one of them is Chinese and she spoke loudest and longest....if I just say American kids ..you won't know who I am talking about.

She made some powerful points to the senator and reflected the conscience of the people. The Israeli troops are going today to kill many so my heart goes out...

OYK prefer for you to use spore han if you can confirm she is han,
While I think ABC or american chinese would be a better choice, 
If is Indian girl or guy, should use ethnic Indian as American Indian is other kind of race.
If you unsure the ethnic then don't single out, just let user view the clip.

Why claimed she's a chinese when you dun know her name and who she was? There are many of korean and Japanese origins there.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post