Chinese guy ask Warren Buffett about US China relationships at shareholder meeting

Don't know why he has to be so long winded asking a simple question 

Agree with Charlie, that leaders on both sides are doing a bad job causing deterioration.
Charlie is almost 100yrs there is wisdom in his words

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How no one ask him why America needs 800 overseas military bases ?

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(13-05-2023, 09:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  How no one ask him why America needs 800 overseas military bases ?

US is the post WW2 victor ...we welcome these bases because if they are absent which bully ...Russia or China you want in its place.

Singapore enjoyed decades of peaces and prosperity we should not be so stupid to give this up to be China fanboys.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-05-2023, 09:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  US is the post WW2 victor ...we welcome these bases because if they are absent which bully ...Russia or China you want in its place.

Singapore enjoyed decades of peaces and prosperity we should not be so stupid to give this up to be China fanboys.

So those middle eastern countries deserved these wars ?

Smile

(13-05-2023, 09:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  US is the post WW2 victor ...we welcome these bases because if they are absent which bully ...Russia or China you want in its place.

Victor's can have 800 bases. What a good and stupid answer

Smile

How and from where did a butt picked up these funny ideas from? Bad western propagandas from youtube?