Chinese imports of Russian oil and coal continue upward trend : What's Int'l Law

Are the Chinese disregarding fundamental principles of international law or what?

Chinese imports of Russian oil and coal continue upward trend in July.

Russia is China’s biggest crude supplier for third month in a row, amid uptick in imports of Urals variety shunned by the West after Ukraine war

Record set on Russian coal imports, with further rise likely as China battles a power crunch and new EU ban on goods from Moscow takes effect

If you are not buying cheap Russian oil and coal, just  blame yourself try acting smart but in reality, you are damn fcuking stupid

(23-08-2022, 06:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Are the Chinese disregarding fundamental principles of international law or what?

Chinese imports of Russian oil and coal continue upward trend in July. ...

Which international law?

Is there an international law passed on buying and selling oil, coal, etc?

Or is it misunderstanding by you? 

Turkey has absorbed all the oil dat normally go to EU now not.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-23-at-06-42-07-GESARA-news.png]

EU in deep s h i t
members want to have the option to use local currencies
[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-23-at-07-03-37-GESARA-news.png]

(23-08-2022, 06:39 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Which international law?

Agreed. Who's international law?! 

US the biggest culprit! They break every single international law but expect oher countries abide by them!

Recently reported US was stealing oil from Syria and transporting the oil to its Iraq base. 

US is the biggest violator of international laws - and the stooges like UK Australia Japan Canada just follow their masters just like our Talk Cock and Stooge gang viz the 3 Stooges kokee sharexchange ROFLMAO

(23-08-2022, 07:33 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  Agreed. Who's international law?! 

US the biggest culprit! They break every single international law but expect oher countries abide by them!

Recently reported US was stealing oil from Syria and transporting the oil to its Iraq base. 

US is the biggest violator of international laws - and the stooges like UK Australia Japan Canada just follow their masters just like our Talk Cock and Stooge gang viz the 3 Stooges kokee sharexchange ROFLMAO

You are right.

TS, you can't see US is the one who stirred up Zelensky to start a war. US thought the subsequent sanctions would paralyze Russia. 

But it was a big surprise for US. It didn't work according to it's design.

Poor thing. Ukraineans got the worse hit by the evil US.

Not many people can see the US trick stirring trouble every where all over the world including the new NATO expansion to Asia.

(23-08-2022, 06:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Are the Chinese disregarding fundamental principles of international law or what?

Which international law has China violated???  Thinking

(23-08-2022, 09:06 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Which international law has China violated???  Thinking

"
PM Lee says
In the face of geopolitical changes, the Singapore leader has repeatedly emphasised the need to stand firm on fundamental principles of international law and uphold a rules-based order"

Implying China may have violated many rules and law

(23-08-2022, 09:11 AM)Scythian Wrote:  "
PM Lee says
In the face of geopolitical changes, the Singapore leader has repeatedly emphasised the need to stand firm on fundamental principles of international law and uphold a rules-based order"

Implying China may have violated many rules and law

Did he say China violated many rules and laws?

(23-08-2022, 06:39 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Which international law?

Consistently, Singapore leaders settings benchmark for international law and rule of law..

Any deviation maybe perceived as violation.

(23-08-2022, 09:16 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Did he say China violated many rules and laws?

Not specifically China but a blanket, in general

Want to blame.. blame all the countries buying from Russia and not just CCP...

A gang of people steal things, but TS only single out 1 person..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-08-2022, 09:25 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Want to blame.. blame all the countries buying from Russia and not just CCP...

A gang of people steal things, but TS only single out 1 person..

Only Holly Singapore leaders never steal Russian oil

(23-08-2022, 09:56 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Only Holly Singapore leaders never steal Russian oil

And I wish Sinkie land leader is a thief in this case.. They don't steal, doesn't affect them but affect peasants like us...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-08-2022, 11:21 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And I wish Sinkie land leader is a thief in this case.. They don't steal, doesn't affect them but affect peasants like us...

Acting like Robin Hood