Exclamation 

i sure pap civil serpents are sleeping

make them go thru a q and A test
make them answer work related questions
those fail will be sack

eg
one of elon musk worker do not know wat VHS is
if u are in tech sector
and dunno VHS (even though its a history question)and he sure hell wont know wat a betamax is...)
should be fired immediately
our civil serpents shou;d be by now bloated
with many not really doing much hiding among the depts..

Question is knowing what is VHS, does it value add to your job? If no, why should one know.

Just like if you work in apple, u need to know what is Nokia 3310?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-11-2022, 03:11 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Question is knowing what is VHS, does it value add to your job? If no, why should one know.

Just like if you work in apple, u need to know what is Nokia 3310?

FA, VHS . . .are acronyms for many things

To choose the best answer that is closest fit

is important

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-11-2022, 03:22 PM)Ola Wrote:  FA, VHS . . .are acronyms for many things

To choose the best answer that is closest fit

is important
He mentioned betamax so quite clear what he is referring to.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(23-11-2022, 03:25 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  He mentioned betamax so quite clear what he is referring to.

twitter will be going full force competing with youtube
not know wat VHS is a signal to musk...that u know little or not very interested in all thing tech..past present or future...
he doesnt want a worker who is a zombie..who are only told wat to do
only a good 'attitude' worker will go out and learn everything TECH..past or future
if someone told u I need to convert this VHS into a h265 video to be unloaded to twitter...if u dont know wat a VHS is ...wat do u thing will happen

(23-11-2022, 04:32 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  twitter will be going full force competing with youtube
not know wat VHS is a signal to musk...that u know little or not very interested in all thing tech..past present or future...
he doesnt want a worker who is a zombie..who are only told wat to do
only a good 'attitude' worker will go out and learn everything TECH..past or future
if someone told u I need to convert this VHS into a h265 video to be unloaded to twitter...if u dont know wat a VHS is ...wat do u thing will happen

Simple, don't know.. Google for answer. The fact is you don't need to know everything, you just need to know where to find them, efficiently.